seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
He will be the miraculous survivor of a plane crash aboard Malaysia Airlines.
Yeah, and after that he'll stand on a desert island, survive on his own for an entire year, and then, hel'll manage to build up a boat, harness a couple of white sharks, and make them ride him all the way back to the civilized world! And so he'll be back in 2018, with new, Amazing ideas for his game!
EDIT: and look at his patreon page...his income is really going up...c'mon...

Oct 13, 2016
He's actually been gaining supporters on his Patreon since his miraculous recovery, some peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: Sword26

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
He's actually been gaining supporters on his Patreon since his miraculous recovery, some peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
Well the saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" didn't come into being for no reason.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Does this game have a gallery room or a debug room of some sort?
I'm really not in the mood to play through all in-game week, just to try a scene which occurs on the weekend or something like that (like the random % chance that mom/sis/sis' friend shows up in the shower )

heynow

Dec 26, 2016
At least before he'd make something when he came back, this time he did literally nothing. He posted one image from the update he promised a year ago, and that image Jay drew for Nergal's remake. The only thing with any effort put into it was his excuse for why it'd take until April 'I'm redoing ALL the art this time'.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
All wootch is thinking is "Gotcha, suckers!" while going to the bank to blow the patreon funds on dildoes.

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes