Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Is it me or am I NOT supposed to talk to the demon where I get all the powers right away? Ever since I used soul crush, Sydney and Mom are fully corrupted in some scenes, yet still have normal progress in others. Is that normal? Or can I just do her regular order of scenes until I TC her? Because she's TC on the couch but still in early blackmail stages in the shower.

sangra

Apr 15, 2019
When you talk to Alison to get the key this happens

1711833367581.png
If you get the key or skip that part and go to the second night to chat with ms.Amos the following happens

1711833681377.png

Last edited:

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
How do you visit Ms. Jennings's home to advance it? I have her number and can do the babysitting, but the mom's phone doesn't seem to have the address. Idk if I'm missing an event somewhere, though, like I've done the park, bar, and house, and I'm not sure how to continue past that/get prompt to go to her house.
I got her address when I talked to her on the weekend after starting the event where you are trying to get peoples personal keys. But I found if you advance her events too far you might soft lock yourself as she will only invite you to the bathroom. Its the first house to the left in the housing area with lisa and sarah,

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
I got her address when I talked to her on the weekend after starting the event where you are trying to get peoples personal keys. But I found if you advance her events too far you might soft lock yourself as she will only invite you to the bathroom. Its the first house to the left in the housing area with lisa and sarah,
How does that event start? Is it from the park characters? Sounds like I'll have to go back to a previous save

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
How does that event start? Is it from the park characters? Sounds like I'll have to go back to a previous save
During the lunch break you enter the hallway and should see a sparkling tile thats gives you a lost key, you than need to introduce yourself to Ms Amos and her daughter after school then you should be able to return the key to the daughter during lunch and start the event. I am going off memeory so sorry about that.

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
During the lunch break you enter the hallway and should see a sparkling tile thats gives you a lost key, you than need to introduce yourself to Ms Amos and her daughter after school then you should be able to return the key to the daughter during lunch and start the event. I am going off memeory so sorry about that.
Yeah, idk, I turned in the key and then tried talking to her at the park, and the regular dialogue happens even without the bathroom portion but no key or anything, so idk. I've tried several things but the process to get her house key/address seems to be very broken without a very specific pattern of events. I couldn't get dizzy to work either after trying different things with the visiting her apartment and trying "regular babysitting" and using the knight in the kitchen to enable the normal(?) babysitting as well. I also ran through the bar events leading to the apartment and nothing seemed to trigger the regular TC stuff. I can post a couple of saves if that's helpful.

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Please do post your saves - IC123 is the go-to guy working on bug fixes, mostly because I'm too lazy/dumb to do it myself.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
IC123 Both Mom and Sis act like they're at full corruption in most scenes even though I haven't had the TC events and only had the Titjob/BJ with Mom and just the BJ with Sis. I used Soul Crush on both of them but I think that broke their progression. Will post the saves in a bit. Personally I think it's the "Powers" that caused everything.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
IC123 Here you go. If you've found a fix, could you revert Sydney and Mom to the relevant progress in corruption?
I mean I love that Sis is cock-hungry but her being reluctant in the shower makes me think like she's got DID lmaooo

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
IC123 Here you go. If you've found a fix, could you revert Sydney and Mom to the relevant progress in corruption?
I mean I love that Sis is cock-hungry but her being reluctant in the shower makes me think like she's got DID lmaooo
I'll check it out. Give me a 2 hours or so.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
IC123 Both Mom and Sis act like they're at full corruption in most scenes even though I haven't had the TC events and only had the Titjob/BJ with Mom and just the BJ with Sis. I used Soul Crush on both of them but I think that broke their progression. Will post the saves in a bit. Personally I think it's the "Powers" that caused everything.
I found the issue, basically for some reason when you used Soul Crush on her at night she was added to the slave roster. Idk why. And also for some reason the variable of being totaly corrupted was turned to 1 aswell.
I believe I fixed it, though I am unsure if all works well.
Yes the issue was with the SCing mom for some reason.
I'll send you your fixed save file.

Last edited:

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
When you talk to Alison to get the key this happens

View attachment 3493309
If you get the key or skip that part and go to the second night to chat with ms.Amos the following happens

View attachment 3493322
The reason that I ask for a save file before the event happens is because I do not want to replay the entire game every time before I reach the point of where I can introduce or ask or do something which would replicate your bug. Therefore send me your file so I can see what flags and variables have been triggered to see where the event is happening and causing said bug.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I did the dizzy babysitting and house visit also and nothing seems to be happening after the events 3 times or if I talk to her anywhere I don't see an option for total corruption. Do you need Sydney first?
Most likely. My advice is to follow the routine of. Corrupt the core characters and then dive into the others.
It's also possible that you simply haven't visited Dizzy during her visit to Sydney and asked her to fuck outside the room or you haven't soul crushed her at night or you haven't visited her on the weekend.

Again it sucks that the phone menu quest system is assraped to hell but hey ho, can't fix it now.

Next update will likely focus on a quest comprehension system.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Most likely. My advice is to follow the routine of. Corrupt the core characters and then dive into the others.
It's also possible that you simply haven't visited Dizzy during her visit to Sydney and asked her to fuck outside the room or you haven't soul crushed her at night or you haven't visited her on the weekend.

Again it sucks that the phone menu quest system is assraped to hell but hey ho, can't fix it now.

Next update will likely focus on a quest comprehension system.
Yeah a journal with sexy flavor text and quests would help a lot!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
IC123 I sent the wrong save, I guess. Sydney calls me Master after one Soul Crush on the couch, She then gives me sex options but the dialogue is her first time.
And Mom calls me Sweetie and acts fully corrupted still. Can't fix that even though I reset everything in the Debug room, so I guess Soul Crush is broken.
Also selecting Watch TV triggers the Invisible Masturbation scene and dialogue. It then instantly turns to Nighttime. Here's the right save.

If you could find a way to fix Sydney being fully TC and slave mode, I think it would be better to just remove the Powers and just increase the corruption gain, idk... This is so confusing lmao

sangra

Apr 15, 2019
The reason that I ask for a save file before the event happens is because I do not want to replay the entire game every time before I reach the point of where I can introduce or ask or do something which would replicate your bug. Therefore send me your file so I can see what flags and variables have been triggered to see where the event is happening and causing said bug.
ups sorry,here it is

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
I got Dizzy working by following all of that. I do think I soft-locked myself out of Jennings's address somehow. Here is the save.

Thanks!

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I'll check em out by one give me an hour or so
I also STRONGLY advise not to use the debug room for anything other than corruption points and sex scenes replays

Last edited:

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
IC123 I sent the wrong save, I guess. Sydney calls me Master after one Soul Crush on the couch, She then gives me sex options but the dialogue is her first time.
And Mom calls me Sweetie and acts fully corrupted still. Can't fix that even though I reset everything in the Debug room, so I guess Soul Crush is broken.
Also selecting Watch TV triggers the Invisible Masturbation scene and dialogue. It then instantly turns to Nighttime. Here's the right save.

If you could find a way to fix Sydney being fully TC and slave mode, I think it would be better to just remove the Powers and just increase the corruption gain, idk... This is so confusing lmao
Yea I think I fixed your save file, don't mess with the debug room unless you know what you're doing, mom is working fine.
The Soul Crush events got changed by Overlord, it went from Sydney being brainwashed to be a total slut and slave to being a "Good girl" whatever that means, I loose braincells trying to fix the dialogue so until someone with enough courage and writing talent decides to fix her properly you are stuck with the brainwashing mechanic he implemented, basically each night you should go to her and touch her with your power, until at some point in the morning or afternoon you continue the brainwashing far enough so that she becomes totally corrupted.
I think it's like 3-5 brainwashing sequences you need to go through, best advice is to just skip days and then one morning at her bed you wake her up.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes