Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
When you talk to Alison to get the key this happens

View attachment 3493309
If you get the key or skip that part and go to the second night to chat with ms.Amos the following happens

View attachment 3493322
You're not using the newest version. Because, the pito ntr scene in the schoolyard plays and I get save stuck because of a movement glitch which I fixed, I also fixed the bug in the new version with alison causing a crash because of a poorly written pause.

My advice? Wait for the update in a few days.

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The Soul Crush events got changed by Overlord, it went from Sydney being brainwashed to be a total slut and slave to being a "Good girl" whatever that means, I loose braincells trying to fix the dialogue...
I was wondering why the sequences and dialogues seemed messier than usual. That clears that up!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yea I think I fixed your save file, don't mess with the debug room unless you know what you're doing, mom is working fine.
The Soul Crush events got changed by Overlord, it went from Sydney being brainwashed to be a total slut and slave to being a "Good girl" whatever that means, I loose braincells trying to fix the dialogue so until someone with enough courage and writing talent decides to fix her properly you are stuck with the brainwashing mechanic he implemented, basically each night you should go to her and touch her with your power, until at some point in the morning or afternoon you continue the brainwashing far enough so that she becomes totally corrupted.
I think it's like 3-5 brainwashing sequences you need to go through, best advice is to just skip days and then one morning at her bed you wake her up.
Got it. Will try after my Gym sesh tomorrow.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Yeah, idk, I turned in the key and then tried talking to her at the park, and the regular dialogue happens even without the bathroom portion but no key or anything, so idk. I've tried several things but the process to get her house key/address seems to be very broken without a very specific pattern of events. I couldn't get dizzy to work either after trying different things with the visiting her apartment and trying "regular babysitting" and using the knight in the kitchen to enable the normal(?) babysitting as well. I also ran through the bar events leading to the apartment and nothing seemed to trigger the regular TC stuff. I can post a couple of saves if that's helpful.
Find the key, turn it in, go to class and get the key quest started, find her at the park and beg for her key because you are just a little kid.
This is now the fixed save file. Redo the steps I said. Turn the key to Allison, start the quest, go to class and beg for the keys.
The reason for the broken results were that you didn't talk to Allison in the morning infront of her house to "meet" her, and somehow you just corrupted her, probably because you kept teleporting into her home.
You also didn't have the key in your inventory which is weird, considering the progression is, get key, return to allison, start key quest, go to class and then get the key quest proper for every milf.

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Wish an artist would make more fucked up family oriented scenes and dialogue like Sydney footjob or something because HOLY SHIT this game was MADE for incest:love:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
sangra axxrrl
this is the newest update

This here is the bug fix. (for you too Scythe_KoP )

I strongly advise you all to play through the game without using the debug room milfs too much and to not teleport into locations you are not supposed to have access to.
I'll try it tomorrow <3

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
sangra axxrrl
this is the newest update

This here is the bug fix. (for you too Scythe_KoP )

I strongly advise you all to play through the game without using the debug room milfs too much and to not teleport into locations you are not supposed to have access to.
That worked! Thank you!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Welp... now that F95Zone has been brought into the Patreon "family", we shall see if games like this are allowed to remain.

We'll need to find a way to circumvent downloads if they decide to ban the uploads directly to the site. Time will tell.

I have since been informed this was an April Fool's Joke.
You should all be well aware that I am bad with timetables and dates.
Which explains quite a bit about the state of this mod, to be honest...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Showmeshowmeshowusshowus
Well, I don't want to give too much away yet, so I'll give you a Censored version until the new update drops:

As of right now, the list for _____ is:
  1. Name Change (just changing \n<_____> to \n<\n[32]>)
  2. Relationship with _____
    1. Best Friend
    2. Friend
    3. Classmate
    4. Enemy
  3. Relationship with _____
    1. _____'s Mother
    2. _____'s "Aunt"
    3. Stranger
  4. _____'s Role
    1. _____'s Slave
    2. A _____
    3. An _____
    4. A _____
The last section (_____'s Role) is for _____-only and won't change anybody else's perception of who/what _____ is. The finale to _____'s TC event has her husband return and will __________ of _____ from then on, and take __________ as__________ for _____.

In essence: _____, post _____-TC scene, \n[32] (or whatever name _____ has now):

• considers _____ to be his (Best Friend / Friend / Classmate / Enemy);
  • is in a _____ with (_____' mother / _____'s Aunt / a _____);
  • and _____ acts like (_____'s slave / a _____ / an _____ / a _____).

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
"F95zone is renowned for its expansive and engaging community, where people from around the globe come together to discuss a wide range of topics, including games, art, fiction, and various types of digital cuckoldry."

That is next level dedication for an April Fools joke.

LMAO I was afraid all the landladies and roommates would be out of a job :LOL:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Okay maybe ignore the footjob scene request (I mean unless we can find a good artist for it) but damn Mom and Sis have so little flavor text and dialogue and unique scenes.

Anyways uhm yeah happy April Fools y'all, I'm heading to the gym soon.
Not a joke lmao

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
The morning breakfast scene with Sydney has no dialogue and just plays her Dinner Ride scene.
If you want I can make some nice and depraved dialogue for anything that's missing! IC123

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes