Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I can't use Soul Crush though, even though I have all the powers. It's not giving me the option to use it on anyone.
That is because the game was never intended to somehow get her TCed BEFORE using the soul crush mechanic, I have no clue if you cheated or not
And in the save file you homehow completed the trials but didn't get soul crush ability.
You wouldn't happen to wake up or teleport during any of the trials would you?
Either way, there is no need to soul crush her if you already tced her.
Honestly my advice to you is to restart the game because you homehow managed to do everything wrong lol.

Here is the save file with the ability to soul crush although it will be useless on most milfs it they are already TCed.
(I just changed the number, just rename it to the original number.)

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
That is because the game was never intended to somehow get her TCed BEFORE using the soul crush mechanic, I have no clue if you cheated or not
And in the save file you homehow completed the trials but didn't get soul crush ability.
You wouldn't happen to wake up or teleport during any of the trials would you?
Either way, there is no need to soul crush her if you already tced her.
Honestly my advice to you is to restart the game because you homehow managed to do everything wrong lol.

Here is the save file with the ability to soul crush although it will be useless on most milfs it they are already TCed.
(I just changed the number, just rename it to the original number.)
All I did was fully brainwash Sydney and then I fucked Mom until I broke her during dinner. After that, I decided to do Jennings. Didn't cheat, simply activated the statue removal thing and collected all the powers.
I am unable to soul crush completely.

So guess I'll try it with this save and if it still persists I'll start a new game.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
All I did was fully brainwash Sydney and then I fucked Mom until I broke her during dinner. After that, I decided to do Jennings. Didn't cheat, simply activated the statue removal thing and collected all the powers.
I am unable to soul crush completely.

So guess I'll try it with this save and if it still persists I'll start a new game.
The Soul Crush thing only serves as a way to get more corruption points if you have already totally corrupted a milf then there probably won't be a flag to get it.
The reason you didn't get the soul crush ability IS because you used the statue removal thing and you didn't complete the final third trial to recieve the reward at the south enterance of the nexus.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
The Soul Crush thing only serves as a way to get more corruption points if you have already totally corrupted a milf then there probably won't be a flag to get it.
The reason you didn't get the soul crush ability IS because you used the statue removal thing and you didn't complete the final third trial to recieve the reward at the south enterance of the nexus.
I did now. It's all fine now!

Sep 27, 2018
I was thinking in similar lines, problem is, what to use as the base? The newest update of UD is fucked just as much as any other, and we would just copy paste the events anyways the only thing that would change would be the variable and control flags by about 15-25% which I think is not worth the effort.
I had the same problem and I think we should switch to mv with the clean version of LOR3M (former Boku-kun)
I can send it to you IC123 if you'd like to take a look.

Reactions: Zaiaku

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I'm in favor of this. It would probably be a while before a meaty update, but rats nest of code can become a Gordian knot whose only option is to cut it apart.

Aug 3, 2020
I'm in favor of this. It would probably be a while before a meaty update, but rats nest of code can become a Gordian knot whose only option is to cut it apart.
it's counter productive since it would take a massive amount of energy redoing game, then things would quickly turn messy again. It's multiple hobbyist working on the same project with no guidelines, mess is unavoidable. Also the recent code really isn't any cleaner than old one from what I saw. The main problem right now is simply not knowing which parts of the code are needed and which are trash, aswell as not knowing which part does what.

I'd suggest making a walkthrou file which documents all progression and scenes, then using it as documentation for figuring out which event does what in the code. Rpgmaker doesn't support official docs so this would be the most straightforward solution. Once it's clear exacly how the game is supposed to work it becomes much easier to clean it up and change things.

The only advanced problems I saw are random fps drops and phone not working. Everything else is surface level bugs appearing due to people not actually testing what they wrote, and copy/pasting like a motherfucker. They can be fixed easily. The giant pile of variables and switches is a problem and RPGmaker doesn't support fixing it, but that's a problem from original game. again, it's more efficient to keep track of variables in seperate file with explanations, grouped by character, instead of redoing all of them without a system.

RPGmaker insistence on limiting the developer is a curse but it really stopped the issues from truly layering on top of each other in this case.

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
it's counter productive since it would take a massive amount of energy redoing game... I'd suggest making a walkthrou file which documents all progression and scenes, then using it as documentation for figuring out which event does what in the code... The only advanced problems I saw are random fps drops and phone not working. Everything else is surface level bugs appearing due to people not actually testing what they wrote... again, it's more efficient to keep track of variables in seperate file with explanations, grouped by character, instead of redoing all of them without a system.
  • I know it'd take time and energy to re-do. The idea is to start 'fresh' with a cleaner / less cluttered version and take note of what was important, what wasn't, what was needed, what can be tossed, and ultimately get a much more 'streamlined' thought process through.

• Events in RMVXA aren't listed anywhere, they're just found on the screen, and some are just a one-time scene, some happen at specific points in the day-night progression, some are massive and most are just a character saying 1 line. Writing up each Event in a walkthrough would be as labor intensive as remaking the game.

• Random FPS drops are from backgrounds not using the Parallax backgrounds for the maps, as the game has to load all the map information instead of using a static image. And while the phone was cool, I never did figure out how to get it to work, so I never bothered fixing it or caring when it broke.

• I tested every single scene - to make sure that they worked. I never bothered testing them to see if they broke anything else, because I (wrongfully) assumed that many people would have not used the Debug/Test room to jack up their corruption and skip the necessary events.

• The switches and variables list is a mess even in the base game, because the original dev and then Chilly had a system that I didn't understand, so I made one that worked for me and slotted it in neatly between them. The fact that there are redundancies is due to A) my own incompetence when not writing these down the first time, and B) the fact that they're grouped so bizarrely.
As others have said, it'd be a massive undertaking to rewrite the thing, and I agree - I was just floating the idea since there's a nonstop flow of bugfixes and people getting turned around simply because they aren't following the story the way that Nergal/Chilly/I/Others want them to.

Sep 27, 2018
  • I know it'd take time and energy to re-do. The idea is to start 'fresh' with a cleaner / less cluttered version and take note of what was important, what wasn't, what was needed, what can be tossed, and ultimately get a much more 'streamlined' thought process through.

• Events in RMVXA aren't listed anywhere, they're just found on the screen, and some are just a one-time scene, some happen at specific points in the day-night progression, some are massive and most are just a character saying 1 line. Writing up each Event in a walkthrough would be as labor intensive as remaking the game.

• Random FPS drops are from backgrounds not using the Parallax backgrounds for the maps, as the game has to load all the map information instead of using a static image. And while the phone was cool, I never did figure out how to get it to work, so I never bothered fixing it or caring when it broke.

• I tested every single scene - to make sure that they worked. I never bothered testing them to see if they broke anything else, because I (wrongfully) assumed that many people would have not used the Debug/Test room to jack up their corruption and skip the necessary events.

• The switches and variables list is a mess even in the base game, because the original dev and then Chilly had a system that I didn't understand, so I made one that worked for me and slotted it in neatly between them. The fact that there are redundancies is due to A) my own incompetence when not writing these down the first time, and B) the fact that they're grouped so bizarrely.
As others have said, it'd be a massive undertaking to rewrite the thing, and I agree - I was just floating the idea since there's a nonstop flow of bugfixes and people getting turned around simply because they aren't following the story the way that Nergal/Chilly/I/Others want them to.
I agree that we should take inspiration from the game and put together a common document on the important points and ideas for each character, and then divide the work up and start again "frech".

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
All of them are good, but Neala's hair is too long and she doesn't have her freckles.

Mar 24, 2018
So for some reason it seems that the progression on some characters is rushed? Like I went to my first checkup with Donna and the scene that happened was him saying he would not be satisfied with her breasts anymore, that they had crossed the line already and even brought up some photo. Again this is the first time I visited her.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's still pretty weird and messy, even after all this time, though to be fair Donna was never a 'huge' character in the base game considering she never had a sex scene before Chilly and others added one in. She and Kaylee were just... there.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes