Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
IC123 So I couldn't interact with Jennings at night, despite the OMG FUCK ME DADDY text.
Decided to sleep until the next day and interact at school: She does the thing where she says Mondays are for her and MC only, then he fucks her as she admits being his slave.

So I thought I could at least do more magic tricks, instead all I get is sex options, no Soul Crushing or Magic Tricks, even though the last time I interacted MC said I had to corrupt her more.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I’m honestly wondering if it would just be simpler to start fresh. I tried to figure out how to get just Mom done and nearly threw my computer into the street out of frustration.
Damn my innovative yet incredibly easily sidetracked… um… sorry, just realized this is how you all felt.
Where was I?

Oh yeah - stay out of my booze!

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
IC123 So I couldn't interact with Jennings at night, despite the OMG FUCK ME DADDY text.
Decided to sleep until the next day and interact at school: She does the thing where she says Mondays are for her and MC only, then he fucks her as she admits being his slave.

So I thought I could at least do more magic tricks, instead all I get is sex options, no Soul Crushing or Magic Tricks, even though the last time I interacted MC said I had to corrupt her more.
You need to TC, Taylor, Jennings, Sarah, Lisa, Dizzy and Grandma to complete taking over the school

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I’m honestly wondering if it would just be simpler to start fresh. I tried to figure out how to get just Mom done and nearly threw my computer into the street out of frustration.
Damn my innovative yet incredibly easily sidetracked… um… sorry, just realized this is how you all felt.
Where was I?

Oh yeah - stay out of my booze!
I was thinking in similar lines, problem is, what to use as the base? The newest update of UD is fucked just as much as any other, and we would just copy paste the events anyways the only thing that would change would be the variable and control flags by about 15-25% which I think is not worth the effort.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
You need to TC, Taylor, Jennings, Sarah, Lisa, Dizzy and Grandma to complete taking over the school
Yeah but I'm talking about the magic tricks.
The last one was fine, then MC said I had to corrupt her more. Then the next day she got all of the students out, and I fucked her.

But now when I interact in the courtyard lunch place thingie I get sex options instead of the option to continue the magic tricks,and she acts like I TC'd her
Is that intentional? I didn't TC her.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Probably intentional - the flags are badly messed up (by me) and it should be that you can't finish the Yard Magic scenes (4, I think in total) until she's already Totally Corrupted. It was more of an extra thing that could be done, because by the time you've TC'd her, there'd be no reason to keep showing off your 'magic tricks' unless you really just had to take over the whole school.

Once you've seen the last scene - with everybody involved - there's no more Magic scenes.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Probably intentional - the flags are badly messed up (by me) and it should be that you can't finish the Yard Magic scenes (4, I think in total) until she's already Totally Corrupted. It was more of an extra thing that could be done, because by the time you've TC'd her, there'd be no reason to keep showing off your 'magic tricks' unless you really just had to take over the whole school.

Once you've seen the last scene - with everybody involved - there's no more Magic scenes.
So just corrupt the rest then, gotcha. Thanks! Was looking forward to corrupt the classmates hahaha
How do I TC Jennings? IC123 Xalenda

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So just corrupt the rest then, gotcha. Thanks! Was looking forward to corrupt the classmates hahaha
How do I TC Jennings? IC123 Xalenda
You'll need to Soul Crush her when you're doing her school days. One of the options allows you to skip all progression and jump straight to her being TC'd. I don't condone this - A), because it screws up like 90% of the rest of her dialogue progressions, and B), I didn't write it so it's not up to my personal standards. But it's there if you want it.

There was no actual TC created for her, I don't think - remember, I'm trying to recall what I did 2+ years ago at this point. I can't even recall what I was doing 2+ hours ago!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
You'll need to Soul Crush her when you're doing her school days. One of the options allows you to skip all progression and jump straight to her being TC'd. I don't condone this - A), because it screws up like 90% of the rest of her dialogue progressions, and B), I didn't write it so it's not up to my personal standards. But it's there if you want it.

There was no actual TC created for her, I don't think - remember, I'm trying to recall what I did 2+ years ago at this point. I can't even recall what I was doing 2+ hours ago!
I can't use Soul Crush though, even though I have all the powers. It's not giving me the option to use it on anyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IC123
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes