Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
Please, if anyone has the guide for the mother, I haven't played this MOD in a while and I don't remember how to do it.
Thank you

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
For the record, I in no wish shape or form wish to overtake his work. But I do agree that the links should be updated.
Uhh… you kind of already have.
And to be honest, I didn’t know that was something I could even do!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Please, if anyone has the guide for the mother, I haven't played this MOD in a while and I don't remember how to do it.
Thank you
When I get back home I’ll scrub the code and try to fuzzle my way through my hodgepodge of messy code.

Reactions: Dhalamar

villany

Dec 8, 2018
When i try to open the newest version of the game it shows to me an error "Unable to fin VL Gothic font" and crashes.
What do i do?

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
When i try to open the newest version of the game it shows to me an error "Unable to fin VL Gothic font" and crashes.
What do i do?
That truly is weird, try installing the Run Time Package for VX Ace from their official site. It might include the font if I remember correctly.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So urban demons remake being done by Nergal isn't a lie but there are heavy changes. Here is link to the FAQ.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
So urban demons remake being done by Nergal isn't a lie but there are heavy changes. Here is link to the FAQ.
This looks hype af, i actually dig the new artist. I love glassfish's work and all but these models look hot af.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I knew from the getgo just by looking at the sneak peek it was no longer going to be a true shota game. Unfortunate but heyho.
I wish the milf were at least an inch taller tho.

Reactions: villany

villany

Dec 8, 2018

When i open the game and press down in the menu this error pops out

IC123

Oct 9, 2019

When i open the game and press down in the menu this error pops out
I have no clue how to help you with that mate, other than download the RTP and find the original RPG ACE on a pirate site.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Could we change the original post so the files are updated and call it (UDXM: Degenerative Edition)?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You're not a degenerate, you're just a pervert.
And fine, I'll update the files... whine-whine-whine...

Oh, and BTW:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy moly - this thread has been running for nearly 6-freaking-YEARS !?

Wow. Just... wow.

Last edited:

villany

Dec 8, 2018
I have no clue how to help you with that mate, other than download the RTP and find the original RPG ACE on a pirate site.

I reinstalled both the game and RPG ACE and it seems to fix the issue.

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
How do you visit Ms. Jennings's home to advance it? I have her number and can do the babysitting, but the mom's phone doesn't seem to have the address. Idk if I'm missing an event somewhere, though, like I've done the park, bar, and house, and I'm not sure how to continue past that/get prompt to go to her house.

Last edited:

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
I did the dizzy babysitting and house visit also and nothing seems to be happening after the events 3 times or if I talk to her anywhere I don't see an option for total corruption. Do you need Sydney first?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes