Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
After getting a blowjob at Sarah's house, i got stuck naked and looking upward, tried to fix it myself by going in and out of nexus, I got my clothes back but I'm still stuck facing upwards.

EDIT: Fixed myself talking to the flame at nexus.

Last edited:

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
After getting a blowjob at Sarah's house, i got stuck naked and looking upward, tried to fix it myself by going in and out of nexus, I got my clothes back but I'm still stuck facing upwards.

EDIT: Fixed myself talking to the flame at nexus.
I might be a bit retarded, but that save file doesnt allow me to even enter the house, how'd you manage to get in?

Drailer1999

Apr 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See below for the second half of this rant. I told you it was a gigantic post!
i take it as a comment to the discussion ive started earlier so ill respond to that only if i may. i respect your opinion but i dont get the patronising aspect of it, and there is a lot of it. everybody are here to enjoy and appriciate yours and others work and we dont always see things on the same level, that was just a discussion about the game and sharing kinks, no disrespect but no need to take it as if we are discussing about Lord of the Rings level of writing here.. you can just say you dont agree and move on, as i did earlier :) my whole point was creating a discussion about Authenticity and to share how I look at things, it was absolutely uncessesary to call me are enybody else in that matter which english is not our native language as some sort of perameter for depth and overall writing skills..

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: IC123

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hello Drailer1999! Thanks for the feedback - it's hard sometimes to get a measure on what the tone is through just writing, especially in an unprofessional, casual forum post. I can assure you, none of what I've said was a personal dig at anybody but Scythe_KoP, but he deserves it (love ya~). If I came off as patronizing, that was definitely not my intention.

everybody are here to enjoy and appriciate yours and others work and we dont always see things on the same level, that was just a discussion about the game and sharing kinks,
I completely and wholeheartedly understand! This was mostly a post about the grand designs and visions I had when I originally still had total control of the mod, the writing, the story, etc. As I say at the end of the second post:
while I can't say that every idea and solution has been what I would've done, I'm glad to see that there's still support going on from other people, and that everybody's got their own idea of what does and doesn't work. Just because it's not my tempo doesn't mean it's bad - it's just different.
As to your second statement:
it was absolutely uncessesary to call me are enybody else in that matter which english is not our native language as some sort of perameter for depth and overall writing skills..
English is a very messy language. There are words that sound the same but are spelled differently (lieutenant/lieutenant), spelled the same but sound different (wind / wind), rhyme despite not having any reason to do so (bologna and simony), and a hodgepodge of various 'rules' that ultimately end up being ignored by many great English authors.

The fact that you can speak and write in any language other than English puts you on a another fucking level, my dude! Hell, the fact that you can even grasp this crazy language at all is astounding. But I assume that if I were to start speaking your language, it would come out the same way - stilted, strange, slow, trying to grasp the meaning of the words without utilizing proper grammar and not knowing / using the proper tense, lacking many of the rhythms and sounds and words that you'd use without knowing you use them.

Honestly, if I come off as rude in my writing and discussion of another's writing, it's because I'm used to a level of professional writing (part of my job) and anything less is seen as 'bad' by company standards. I apologize, deeply and sincerely, if you were offended - it was, again, not my intent or desire to look down upon anybody who doesn't write English to the standards I am used to.

And Scythe_KoP - this is for you:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hello Drailer1999! Thanks for the feedback - it's hard sometimes to get a measure on what the tone is through just writing, especially in an unprofessional, casual forum post. I can assure you, none of what I've said was a personal dig at anybody but Scythe_KoP, but he deserves it (love ya~). If I came off as patronizing, that was definitely not my intention.

I completely and wholeheartedly understand! This was mostly a post about the grand designs and visions I had when I originally still had total control of the mod, the writing, the story, etc. As I say at the end of the second post:

As to your second statement:

English is a very messy language. There are words that sound the same but are spelled differently (lieutenant/lieutenant), spelled the same but sound different (wind / wind), rhyme despite not having any reason to do so (bologna and simony), and a hodgepodge of various 'rules' that ultimately end up being ignored by many great English authors.

The fact that you can speak and write in any language other than English puts you on a another fucking level, my dude! Hell, the fact that you can even grasp this crazy language at all is astounding. But I assume that if I were to start speaking your language, it would come out the same way - stilted, strange, slow, trying to grasp the meaning of the words without utilizing proper grammar and not knowing / using the proper tense, lacking many of the rhythms and sounds and words that you'd use without knowing you use them.

Honestly, if I come off as rude in my writing and discussion of another's writing, it's because I'm used to a level of professional writing (part of my job) and anything less is seen as 'bad' by company standards. I apologize, deeply and sincerely, if you were offended - it was, again, not my intent or desire to look down upon anybody who doesn't write English to the standards I am used to.

And Scythe_KoP - this is for you:
Hahahahah

Fuck you <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xalenda

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I might be a bit retarded, but that save file doesnt allow me to even enter the house, how'd you manage to get in?
I got the keys somewhere, don't really remember how. Here is another save file, where my character still has this bug.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I got the keys somewhere, don't really remember how. Here is another save file, where my character still has this bug.
Could you please explain it better? Perhaps take screenshots? Because I seriously cannot enter the house, your save file doesn't contain a Sarah house key. You are SURE you mean SARAH? The Blonde Park Milf?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
IC123 Just tried to send you a Message, wouldn't let me. Send me a message, I've got the Signs for the school bulletin board up and running.

Reactions: IC123

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Could you please explain it better? Perhaps take screenshots? Because I seriously cannot enter the house, your save file doesn't contain a Sarah house key. You are SURE you mean SARAH? The Blonde Park Milf?
That is very weird indeed. but yeah, I mean Sarah.
1711282740231.png
I can't screenshot the bug because it is related to how the character is moving, but my movement should be bugged on that save, or are you telling me that you can move as normal?

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
That is very weird indeed. but yeah, I mean Sarah.
View attachment 3474038
I can't screenshot the bug because it is related to how the character is moving, but my movement should be bugged on that save, or are you telling me that you can move as normal?
mate the key doesn't even exist in your inventory is what I mean
EDIT: I cheated the item in and it all worked perfectly I didn't get stuck and I didn't turn anywhere are you sure you are using the newst update that I posted?

tbh this is the newest one.
1711283481786.png

Last edited:
Reactions: porotropo

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
mate the key doesn't even exist in your inventory is what I mean
EDIT: I cheated the item in and it all worked perfectly I didn't get stuck and I didn't turn anywhere are you sure you are using the newst update that I posted?

tbh this is the newest one.
View attachment 3474055
I understood what you mean, this screenshot is to show you that it does exist on my save, but I don't know what is happening that it is disappearing on you end. about the version I'm using, it's the one you posted yesterday(?)

EDIT: Whenever I talk to alisson about her keys and try to use my powers to convince her to let me have them the game crashes

Last edited:

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I understood what you mean, this screenshot is to show you that it does exist on my save, but I don't know what is happening that it is disappearing on you end. about the version I'm using, it's the one you posted yesterday(?)

EDIT: Whenever I talk to alisson about her keys and try to use my powers to convince her to let me have them the game crashes
Yea then idk what it is that crashes you, I cheated the key, I entered the top floor of Sarah's house, she greeted the mc, kissed him and then she sucked his dick, then he left, I did it 3 more times to progress it and see if anything changes but it's all as it should be

As for Alison I am not touching that since I don't really know how to make it more appealing, the broken english and other stuff are not my doing and those events are not even my creation

Listen each time the game crashes, reload the save, go to the event, take a screenshot, then send me the save file and double check if you send the correct save files too

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Just for convenience's sake: Xalenda could you give IC123 permission to update the links on the original page? That way we could find the new stuff easier. Just rename the thread to UDXM: The Degenerative Edition or something :LOL:

Reactions: Xalenda

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Just for convenience's sake: Xalenda could you give IC123 permission to update the links on the original page? That way we could find the new stuff easier. Just rename the thread to UDXM: The Degenerative Edition or something :LOL:
For the record, I in no wish shape or form wish to overtake his work. But I do agree that the links should be updated.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes