2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
it's hidden, go to your uprising folder (the one with the .exe) and add \www at the end of the address.
I know, but I even have the option to see hidden files turned on and it's still not showing up unless I add the address manually. How is he hiding the folders is what I want to know.

jabig

Sep 7, 2016
So during one of the missions MC bugged and now its just a bunch of hair instead of a face and cant interact with other characters to start what I think is the last season.

Is the bug reported or something?

Any hero to spar a save that i could use? dont want to play all of it again ^^

xdrakensx

May 7, 2017
I know, but I even have the option to see hidden files turned on and it's still not showing up unless I add the address manually. How is he hiding the folders is what I want to know.
drag what inside www in the rar file and make new folder of www.

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
does anyone know how to get the 2 extra sex scenes i am missing one. If i remember correcting the main ones are when u rescue the girl from the thugs after work, when u find the wine seller's daughter, when u are captured by the evil company and last is the blond hero when u 69 in the sky. The only one i have found is when you are escaping the evil company and go into the security room. Anyone know the one i am missing??

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Most definitely are.

Straight from Kaliyo baby.

Now if you didn't start a new game, or the game is still a broken mess that is on him(I haven't played it yet lol.)

Lewd_Studio

Jun 25, 2017
Any walkthrough for the Episode 2, all the CG scenens?

Looking to get the three some scene with Lex, Emma and Jamie?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes