2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

rockythedevil

Sep 13, 2016
how do i pass the room with no brightness... when trying to save the girl and how can i clear the warehouse when this happens what should i do can anybody help me
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
For the darkroom check the walkthrough, had the same problem but can't remember from the top of my head what to do since it 's been a while since I played this.

And I agree with jango89: The characters look fine but the animation part seems to be from a much older different game, kinda jarring (and unpleasant for me personally).

Tribal155

Jul 31, 2017
Anyone know when the new update is going to be released? On their patreon it says Q4 2017, but I haven't heard anything yet.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- - -

tldr: start a new game due to gameplay changes, dumbasses

@wep @Kasey @Twistty one of you update OP purty plz

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
i dont have the strength and the will to replay all chapter 1 .... hope someone will share a save file from the beginning of chapter 2 someday.
is this game really good????? and where have i seen u before

xdrakensx

May 7, 2017
is this really 2.0B the ingame version show as 2.0 and after i get the card on the facility went north to the door i get an error.

May 23, 2017
Will old saves work on this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- - -

tldr: start a new game due to gameplay changes, dumbasses

@wep @Kasey @Twistty one of you update OP purty plz
Come on. READ

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I like this a lot but hate that they put previously started games on the back burner to do these things. As a supporter on Patreon who started supporting them for the game and to have fewer updates come from them so they can start new projects just irritates me. More and more developers are doing this. Roundscape has had nothing but a bugfix release in 2 months or so, so thanks for the consideration to us loyal supporters. Canceling my support now and hopefully others will do the same.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes