2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
i m stuck at the very beginning in sister apartment .. i selected all the activable spot and i dont know wtf to do, nothing happen and i cant get out o_O

i turn on the room for 30 minutes now checking everything .....
You must have missed one, there's 7. List the ones you got.

Reactions: ponyguy

Burnout600

Jun 8, 2017
This game is such a disappointment after having looked forward to it. The combat just isn't fun, and isn't well balanced at all. Constantly dying because enemy projectiles can go right through walls isn't fun at all.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You must have missed one, there's 7. List the ones you got.
if i remember good, i got the cabinet (top left), the wall and debris (center), the tube (left down), the stuff at the table (right) and the computer at right (i think its mid-top-right)
maybe another one, but i forget it..

i checked the whole room again and again ... cant find anything else

Burnout600

Jun 8, 2017
if i remember good, i got the cabinet (top left), the wall and debris (center), the tube (left down), the stuff at the table (right) and the computer at right (i think its mid-top-right)
maybe another one, but i forget it..

i checked the whole room again and again ... cant find anything else
Another one is the very top left of the room, a ruined bed, there's also some papers you can read that's to the left of the computer.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Another one is the very top left of the room, a ruined bed, there's also some papers you can read that's to the left of the computer.
yeah i got the bed...
gonna try the paper, i guess i need to be in perfect position for this one :/

O

Onyx99

One thing I don't like about RPGM games (besides when they do not have mouse support, thank you for mouse support) is the lack of intuitive game mechanics. clicking everywhere until i find that one hotspot that moves the story forward is not immersive gameplay. But i got pass that. What finally did it for me was when I got to the first fight and the control scheme changes. I did not know what to do, or what my abilities were, or how to use them effectively. So I died. And now I have to do it all again, if I want to. There is no intro/tutorial to the battle mechanics or at least an auto save or a warning to save before the fight so if you die (at least in this first fight) you are protected from having to play through again from the beginning.

I digress though. Honestly I see potential here if the dev can maybe improve the mechanics.

Reactions: L7Bear and ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
One thing I don't like about RPGM games (besides when they do not have mouse support, thank you for mouse support) is the lack of intuitive game mechanics. clicking everywhere until i find that one hotspot that moves the story forward is not immersive gameplay.
thats why most of time they dont use mouse

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Go on the marketplace to the most right house, enter it. Then "jump" (just press W) over the table. On the right side, there is closed door. You need a code (4822) or you can try it with your strength, if you pick that hero power.
After that there is a window at the top, just click on itto find the daughter
How am I supposed to get that code?
While having the psychic power he says to read someone's mind, but how do I do that? o_O

O

Onyx99

thats why most of time they dont use mouse
That mechanic has little to do with mouse support even without mouse support you have to use WASD to find some arbitrary location. If it is a story based game then the story should guide you in some way to what you need to do to move the story forward. It shouldn't be left to random searches.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Oh wow, looking forward to the next chapters, I really like that they didn't decide to do western style art for the animations.

JanusVanFrost

Jul 2, 2017
How am I supposed to get that code?
While having the psychic power he says to read someone's mind, but how do I do that? o_O
You have to make sure to talk to the wine seller before checking out anything else in the city.
At first, i checked out the temple first and then returned to the husband guy - which made the wine salesman skip some dialog about a drink etc and skip directly to finding his daughter. when that happens, its seems you are locked out from reading minds. If everything went right, you will get the code when clicking the npc in the temple.

anyway to run this in fullscreen?
It's fullscreenish only, with same windows size but black bars around it by pressing F4.

Burnout600

Jun 8, 2017
So apparently saving the game inside a dungeon like area causes all the enemies to respawn as invisible enemies that can walk through walls. I'm stuck in a loop of loading and dying because I saved right after a rather difficult fight, which caused the enemy I just killed to reappear. Now I die as soon as I load the save because he's right there and I'm almost out of health.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
What's up with the art in the sex scenes? It's a totally different, more exaggerated style than the character portraits.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
One thing I don't like about RPGM games (besides when they do not have mouse support, thank you for mouse support) is the lack of intuitive game mechanics. clicking everywhere until i find that one hotspot that moves the story forward is not immersive gameplay. But i got pass that. What finally did it for me was when I got to the first fight and the control scheme changes. I did not know what to do, or what my abilities were, or how to use them effectively. So I died. And now I have to do it all again, if I want to. There is no intro/tutorial to the battle mechanics or at least an auto save or a warning to save before the fight so if you die (at least in this first fight) you are protected from having to play through again from the beginning.

I digress though. Honestly I see potential here if the dev can maybe improve the mechanics.
its rpgmaker mv thats why it has mouse support...

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fullscreen doesn't stretch image like every other MV game does for whatever reason. Sizer also doesn't work since it just increases the window size and doesn't stretch the image. Why dafuq would these morons even constrict resolution. This is a tiny fucking square in 4K monitor surrounded by black bars.

Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and ponyguy
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes