RPGM - Abandoned - Uprising [Ep. 2.0B] [Kaliyo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

accountant2992

sometimes the writer is too good for his own good and this is such a case
    the writing in this game is phenomenal and great story and there is literally tons of words but this is an adult game people download them to fap not to dive into a big story and read lots of shit you will do like 7 to 8 hours reading to finish this game and only 3 hours of sex scenes reading
    i enjoyed the sex scenes writing on episode two much more than i enjoyed them in episode 1
    all the sex scenes are animated but they always have like one static picture and then another animated picture so not so much art to look at either good thing there was scene writing involved or we would be done with them way too fast
    the game has a total of 12 scenes with 1 of them bugged and inaccessible you need the gallery mod to watch this scene you can unlock it with the mod by clicking on it
    super hero games are so rare that i am sad that i had to give this a low rating but i guess since its abandoned it doesn't matter much
    i think writers should play the leading adult games to learn to make the story shorter to not turn off the players
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Gabaw

This is a review for Episode 1.

The story and dialogue is good. It's not especially unique or out of the ordinary, but it's well-written and of professional quality.

The sex scenes are indeed few and somewhat far between. However, I personally enjoyed most of the scenes. The art is high quality and the design/direction of the scenes ticked the right boxes. There is some minor beast content if you do some exploring (the computer/monitoring room in the enemy base).

I don't remember which bugs I encountered if any, but the reviewer below me has addressed some of them. As far as gameplay, you get to choose between three different powers but aside from a special technique or two, they tend to play similar. Click & kill. Some puzzles have different solutions but you get from point A to point B regardless.

Overall, it's clear the effort as gone into this game and it shows. However, improvements could be made to the number and frequency of sexual encounters, and if it's true that the author commonly deviates from the norm, some more exciting scenes would be welcome.

EDIT: March 2023, the game is abandoned and has been for quite some time. I personally didn't enjoy the female protagonist in the 2nd episode, but that might not be an issue for some. The first Episode review still stands, I recommend it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Jaam

Before you read this a quick note, in its current state the game is quite bad and i do not recommend you to play it. Finished it and there isin't a single scene currently worth your time.
    OK lets start, story: it is not bad, better then in most games, as expected of Kaliyo, no major problems with this part of the game.
    Art, Scenes and Fetishes : starting with fetishes, there aren't any as off yet, even bestiality (tag should be removed), unless they are very well hidden somewhere. From a creator like Kaliyo you would expect an interesting assortment of fetishes and scenes but it is extremely vanilla, only one scene out of the ordinary, tentacles. Art is nice but not enough to make the game good. Scenes are few and far in between, around 10 scenes ,in like 2h of game play , art was quite good but as i said vanilla so not too interesting.
    Bugs: holy crap there is a lot of them, areas that crash when entered, if you skip enemies game crashes, attacks lock you in place etc.

I could go into more detail characters and such but i really don't think there is a point.Overall disappointed, Kaliyo such a talented game maker created such a sub par game not worth the time.