2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
YPAMm8X.png

Overview:
Uprising is a small story focused action game.
It takes places in a world of superheroes and high-technology. Each Episode will have a playtime of 4-6 hours, fun roguelike combat and as all our games kinky erotic scenes. In Episode 1 you play as Chris (Of course you can change your name ingame) who's looking for his missing sister. Many different places, characters and kinks should make this game fun.​

Thread Updated: 2018-01-20
Release Date: 2018-01-20
Developer: Kaliyo
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2.0B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extra:

Thanks @klx
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.gif 2.gif 3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I thought the name sounded familiar. It's the Roudscape guys.
Well, I'm always up for some superhero H. Let's give it a roll... in about an hour. Bloody Gofile. :frown:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Don't save when you are in battle or in using superpower mode it will revive the dead enemy you killed
Also be careful where you press Shift. I somehow jumped on top of a wall and was stuck there until the enemies gunned me down.

Art's great and so far the game seems fun, but it does have a few glitches and flaws here and there.
Hope I get to bang Rachel soon. All is forgiven as long as I get to see her and her sexy abs get pounded.

Reactions: Kmon13

Lewd_Studio

Jun 25, 2017
do u know where the wine merchat's daughter is? im stuck
Go on the marketplace to the most right house, enter it. Then "jump" (just press W) over the table. On the right side, there is closed door. You need a code (4822) or you can try it with your strength, if you pick that hero power.
After that there is a window at the top, just click on itto find the daughter

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Also be careful where you press Shift. I somehow jumped on top of a wall and was stuck there until the enemies gunned me down.
Actually there are some places where hitbox(or whatever) is missing so you can get outside of there it happened to me but somehow i got that place lol and there are dialog repetition too.

Reactions: ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m stuck at the very beginning in sister apartment .. i selected all the activable spot and i dont know wtf to do, nothing happen and i cant get out o_O

i turn on the room for 30 minutes now checking everything .....

nirthil

Apr 28, 2017
I am stuck in the beginning, where you have to destroy the second console behind some smoke or something. Can't figure out what to do for the life of me.

nevermind... just found out you can port through the door... silly me

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
If you get experience out of it but saving between where you just killed 4 enemy just popped up and gunned you down is not fun. and it happens even if you load the same file so you can get stuck there.
ow.... that sucks.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes