2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
havent checked on this since a little after they finished chapter1, sounds like they nvr picked it up for chapter 2, that true? 2.0 doesnt mean chapter 2 was made or it was but they didnt they didnt make an ending chapter 3 or more?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
havent checked on this since a little after they finished chapter1, sounds like they nvr picked it up for chapter 2, that true? 2.0 doesnt mean chapter 2 was made or it was but they didnt they didnt make an ending chapter 3 or more?
Chapter 2 was made, that's what the 2.0 refers to, but while it answers and explains some of the questions and elements from chapter 1, it doesn't resolve the main story and still ends on another cliffhanger, which seems like it now won't ever actually get addressed.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I can't see the hidden WWW folder no matter what I do!! Even if I unzip the folder by itself to desktop I can't see it. How the fuck does it bypass my global See hidden folders setting?

EDIT: Okay so apparently this stupid dumbass has hidden the WWW folder as a "protected operating system file" which is hidden even when default unhide folders option on. This option is only supposed to be used for essential operating files that can literally brick your OS if you accidently change it and this dude used it to hide his game files. Moronic can't even begin to describe it.....
1659071090658.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Umberfoot

Guiiiy

Jan 4, 2022
Here you go, i saved before each scene, if you go from bottom to top when loading the saves youl see all of the scenes or just use the gallery mod
mega link Mega
Hey I know this post was like two years ago, but if you're willing to resend a new link cause the old one seems to be invalid and unable to install the save files.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Hey I know this post was like two years ago, but if you're willing to resend a new link cause the old one seems to be invalid and unable to install the save files.
Heres the new link hope it works

Reactions: joik-best

Guiiiy

Jan 4, 2022
Heres the new link hope it works
Mega
hey man thanks! Download seems to work but not sure where to put these save files. Only thing I see is the locales file folder and not the typical www folder where you can find the save files. How did you get these from your game?

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
hey man thanks! Download seems to work but not sure where to put these save files. Only thing I see is the locales file folder and not the typical www folder where you can find the save files. How did you get these from your game?
sry for the late reply hope u found a way to use the saves but ill explain how anyway, it is in the same folder just that for some reason the www folder is hidden i had to use the search bar in the folder to search for a file called save, open the file and put the saves in there, :D

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes