2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
U

User_1198907

Thanks for the news. Do we know approximately when the release of Arenus is due to happen?
Sadly, I couldn't find any info on an estimated release date other than that it is planned be released this year.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Episode 2-
-Scene 2: Jamie-as-Starlight/Guards, unlocked either automatically or by picking the right dialogue choice in the first scene when Jamie and Emma are infiltrating the warehouse to steal the chemicals.
-Scene 3: Emma/Jaeger's tentacle constructs/Jaeger, unlocked during the jailbreak sequence if you choose for Emma to stay and fight Jaeger; if you choose for Emma to flee with Selene and let Jamie fight Jaeger, then dialogue in the car afterwards indicates that Jamie was subjected to the same events, but there's sadly no scene to go with it.
I was in a room where Selene was and Jaeger appears. Was I am missing scene 2 or not? When I missed it where it is and how I get it?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I was in a room where Selene was and Jaeger appears. Was I am missing scene 2 or not? When I missed it where it is and how I get it?
The room you're describing sounds like the location of scene 3, not scene 2. Once Emma gets the ability to leave the hideout and walk around the city, there are a couple of different missions that have to be done before the prison break (where you fight Jaeger and end up rescuing Selene) can be attempted. One of these missions is done by Emma and Lex, to the east, and one is done by Emma and Jamie, to the northwest, the one where Jamie disguises herself as Starlight and disguises Emma as her sidekick. This latter mission is the one where scene 2 can be unlocked; near the beginning of the mission, while Jamie is distracting the guards. The location of the mission is around a corner from where you can find a reporter discussing the exploding apartment.

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The room you're describing sounds like the location of scene 3, not scene 2. Once Emma gets the ability to leave the hideout and walk around the city, there are a couple of different missions that have to be done before the prison break (where you fight Jaeger and end up rescuing Selene) can be attempted. One of these missions is done by Emma and Lex, to the east, and one is done by Emma and Jamie, to the northwest, the one where Jamie disguises herself as Starlight and disguises Emma as her sidekick. This latter mission is the one where scene 2 can be unlocked; near the beginning of the mission, while Jamie is distracting the guards. The location of the mission is around a corner from where you can find a reporter discussing the exploding apartment.
Thanks I found it you can miss it when you do the east mission this mission is away (or you can´t go to it).

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
bestiality?
There's a female antagonist who has the power to create Green Lantern-style constructs. In a scene in Episode 1 she uses two dog constructs to gangbang a female prisoner, and in a scene in Episode 2 she uses tentacle constructs on that episode's female lead. The scene in Episode 1 is hidden and very easy to miss, while the scene in Episode 2 has about a 50/50 chance of being missed on a given playthrough, depending on whether you stay and fight the villain yourself (get the scene) or leave and let your ally fight her (don't get it).

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
i am at the part where i free selina as emma and emma is stuck in a sideways facing position. meaning she is faceing me and i cant get it fixed. its even stuck after my latest save point. i have gone to menu and she still isnt fixed. what should i do and is there a fix for this? i remember this very thing happening to me when i played this game in years past.

Apr 15, 2019
Honestly this game just ruined itself with Emma's episode. The entire time im playing as chris, Imy main motivation was to find and protect my little sister as he would do. But this episode shattered my outlook on her. She is downright irredeemable. Terrible character with no moral compass at all. She uses and abuses every near her, just like she did with Isaac and her lab partner. Whether or not this game is abandoned, I don't care. I doubt there'd be a option to never forgive her as chris so I wont be paying any more money unless she answers for her past crimes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lumley

ruswolf

Mar 10, 2019
At the beginning of the second episode, a black screen and nothing happens. What to do?
And also how to get a scene with wolves. The second episode began, but there was no such scene. Please tell me.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
At the beginning of the second episode, a black screen and nothing happens. What to do?
And also how to get a scene with wolves. The second episode began, but there was no such scene. Please tell me.
I'm afraid I can't help with the first question - some people's computers just have trouble with the game, and it sounds like that may be what's happening here. I don't really know of any single solution other than just the generic 'download a new copy and try again'.

To the second question, however, the wolves scene is in the first episode, not the second; and can optionally be found just after being rescued by Starlight, while escaping the facility:

Episode 1-
-Scene 5 (Hidden): Selene/Jaeger's dog constructs; after the checkpoint, go south until you reach a room with four Turrets and an enemy called 'The Engineer'; defeat them, and the Engineer will drop a keycard. Pick up the keycard, go back up to the four-way room, and this time go north (going west will take you back to the checkpoint, going east will take you through the rest of the episode). Go around until you reach a door in the north wall and use the keycard to open the door. Investigate the monitors and view 'Offsite Surveillance 2' to get the scene.

ruswolf

Mar 10, 2019
I'm afraid I can't help with the first question - some people's computers just have trouble with the game, and it sounds like that may be what's happening here. I don't really know of any single solution other than just the generic 'download a new copy and try again'.

To the second question, however, the wolves scene is in the first episode, not the second; and can optionally be found just after being rescued by Starlight, while escaping the facility:
Thanks, all worked well.
On the first question helped to reinstall the game.

Reactions: Umberfoot

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Looks like this RPGM set of Uprising games are done. There is a new Patreon post about a "Project Uprising" but it is a 3d Action RPG on Unity.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes