2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... saving is completely fucked on chapter 2 for anyone else? The option appears greyed out and when you try to save on a blue light it crashed.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I wished the art was more consisted, y'know? Like I didn't mind it as much for Roundscape simply because of how huge the game is and how long it's been in development, but this... Why the hell do some of the sex scenes look so botched? You get this good looking comic book styled character portrait but some generic looking redraw for the sex animations. What's up with that?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i can't extract the game from the archive , i get error when trying to extract the rar file , any tips ?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
So... saving is completely fucked on chapter 2 for anyone else? The option appears greyed out and when you try to save on a blue light it crashed.
I saved without issue when you take control of the sister at the start, in the safehouse with Blade-lookalike and Nymph-ho.

To be honest though, i gave up on chapter 2 then and there because for some reason unknown even to me, i simply can't stand when a game changes the main character midway. It annoys me every time this happens and have to depend on me liking the game as a whole to avoid quitting on the spot which didn't happen here.

Reactions: L☹VE

dovenwolf

Jul 6, 2017
I don't really wanna play through episode 1 all over again is there a feature to skip to Episode 2 or does anyone have a save at the start of Episode 2?

eevanss

Dec 5, 2017
I have more than 1 problem here: i can't save in some locations and i cant go in the monitoring room cause the game crashes (cant extract the file or the file is null press f8 for details, or something like that). and i cant access to the www folder, ive tried copy it by the file rar and creating a new folder, but it keeps disappearing. So yeah i didnt even see the beginning of the 2nd ac... yet

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
That first chapter was so good, but the second chapter was more than a letdown. I have to agree with the other posters here that changing protags was a beyond stupid move. If they wanted a female MC why not just let us choose a boy or girl at the start of the game. Other than that I actually really enjoyed the combat in the game even the sister had a fun moveset I just don't want to play as her. We named the first guy because he was supposed to be our avatar so why aren't we playing as him. Also this team makes an absolute shit high amount of money off Patreon and their art for the sex scenes really should be much better. Storywise the game is really engrossing, but please stick to the MC Chris and not anymore of these side characters.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Playing mc in chap 2 would be jail simulator and you wouldn't know any of the things his allies went through to get him out.alot of games actually have parts where you play as other ppl to fill in the blanks for what the mc couldn't see,its for story purposes and we'll be able to play the mc again once he's free.Although i feel the sister is the most important character since the story pretty much revolves around her,the story really wouldn't make any sense without her perspective.But i agree that the brother is the mc,but whats a story without other characters.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Well that is kinda the point of my complaint. The MC shouldn't have been captured and put in jail. It started out as us looking to free out sister to wait our sister is not captured she just never called us again. At the end of chapter one it was no wait we are captured and now the sister is looking to free him and by chapter 2's end nothing changes. He isn't free, they filled in more gaps but in the process everyone has turned good and evil at least twice. And it seems like the next chapter is going to have another new protag. It has a good story but they are making some wonky decisions in terms of dev work and story telling.

Sleepmind

Jul 7, 2017
I don't know file corrupted or damaged, but 7zip or winrar can't extract files from it. How you can play game from this links is mistery for me)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys , when i click on the rar file it says that the file is damaged or in an unknown format , i use win rar , and i tried to download the game from different sites but i got the same error , i don't know what to do

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
guys , when i click on the rar file it says that the file is damaged or in an unknown format , i use win rar , and i tried to download the game from different sites but i got the same error , i don't know what to do
I had no problem with winrar 5.50-64.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
How this has adapted RPG Maker is brilliant, but it's still not a very efficient platform for real-time arcade action. So much railroading here that I wonder why even give the option to name the characters, or any options at all? I think Lex was giving the author's excuse when he said the toughest choices really only have one option. In this game, they do.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes