RPGM Completed [Tsukinomizu Project] The Succubus Trap Island

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Is it rly the only way to beat the big ones to lose until you have enough stats to tank the rape? Or is there a way to predict the attacks? I have issues with the spider cuz it appears to target random

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Is it rly the only way to beat the big ones to lose until you have enough stats to tank the rape? Or is there a way to predict the attacks? I have issues with the spider cuz it appears to target random
How i can defeat the tentacles boss?
Please help guys :( :( :(
Increase you level and stats and, most importantly, progress through the story. At specific moments, the martial art instructor will give you tasks that, once completed, unlock new, more powerful attacks.

On the whole, you should only take on the optional bosses once you're at the end of the game.

Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Increase you level and stats and, most importantly, progress through the story. At specific moments, the martial art instructor will give you tasks that, once completed, unlock new, more powerful attacks.

On the whole, you should only take on the optional bosses once you're at the end of the game.
Thanks a lot for the help but I already defeat all the bosses, i only have to defeat the last tentacle boss, but i use the powerfull attack that need 90 of mana, but when he have low hp he trap me with the tentacles and i can't to escape so i lose, thats happens always :(

---My stats and attacks:
Captura.PNG 1
Captura2.PNG

---This is the problem:

Captura3.PNG

Last edited:

YuriNoName

Feb 28, 2020
The last boss was a lot of trying and error for me haha
I was just hoping for a good RNG with his attacks and the random dodges
After about 20 tries, I got lucky, it was close, very very close, but I beat the damn thing

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018

Ah ok mistook the optional bosses for the endbosses of the dungeon aka them being designed to be taken down in order to progress.

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Does anyone have a list of the order of Appeals? This makes no sense how you can't appeal to a person, despite having the stats to do so, and some appeals require less MP than the ones before them.

s696

May 27, 2021
Those who completed this game, tell me a good ending for the main character in it? Or there are several endings, or at least one good one? I just liked the previous "Fort Forget-me-nots-Gemini", and after the final - a trial start from this game. I would not want to spoil the impressions of the aftor's game if there are only bad endings (games where the heroine suffers in the end and there are no options for a good ending, not for me).
Thanks in advance for your reply.

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
Does anyone know where to view the CGI for the horse belly riding is if it exists? I've located the ones for the drink stands that are located in the other photo books but this one eludes me. The only other sign that it even happens is the 'soft CGI' of the red clothed interactable. I don't mind if I have to play through if its a one time experience but not being able to enjoy this one fruit is driving me up a wall. Help is appreciated.

Jan 28, 2022
I'm certain that the slime house is bugged in my game when it comes to purple slime... I mix a red and blue slime, drop it in the hole (clearly illustrated as purple) and yet it still tells me I got the wrong color... I've tried dropping both 2 and 3 purple slime loads but the damn game just doesn't accept it. Anybody else having this issue?

Also, I'm missing the 3rd crystal on the 3rd floor of the recollection room. The MTL states "Photograph of leaf: 1-3 'small private toilet' (after injecting the drug solution into the urethra several times by the golem...?)" I could swear it's talking about the one scene with the parasite thing on the dirty toilet, which I definitely did. But now after spamming all spots in both toilet rooms I can't get nothing.

Edit: Thank god we're getting a legit translation for this, gonna have to replay it for sure.

Last edited:

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
How do I use Cheat engine to just beat all the hard fights? I don't really want to grind a hentai game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone know where to view the CGI for the horse belly riding is if it exists? I've located the ones for the drink stands that are located in the other photo books but this one eludes me. The only other sign that it even happens is the 'soft CGI' of the red clothed interactable. I don't mind if I have to play through if its a one time experience but not being able to enjoy this one fruit is driving me up a wall. Help is appreciated.
if you still care is one of the many picture that can be bought at the shop (is one of the last), there's a small event connected where the two announcers are talking about how she can manage to take a horse size.

Reactions: handlnerd
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes