• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed [Tsukinomizu Project] The Succubus Trap Island

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Alright, I have alot of questions. I'm currently stuck on the 2nd stage.
1. Is beating monsters the only way to gain exp?
2. Does the viewer count restrict what zones you are allowed to enter?
3. How do you complete the slime crystal puzzle?
4. Is there a way to speed up progress? As is right now the game is taking much too long to get through, considering is an ero game.
Iit's been a while, but if you're still wondering, or if anyone else tries reading through the comments for tips or something, I'll answer what I can.

1. No. Apart from beating monsters, there are XP items (usually called "book of experience" and then a level, like intermediate or something). They give a certain amount of XP, but raise your sensitivity. Plus, on most places' weak enemy (the worm/caterpillar things in the tutorial dungeon for example), you can use the defeat items from the shop to skip the fight, but you still get gold and XP.

2. Not too sure; I never had that problem because I'm a horny bastard and dove headfirst into basically every trap and enemy encounter I saw, but apparently if your views are too low it will keep you from doing certain things, but it seems more like a story delay than missing any content if that's what you're wondering. Like, according to other comments, it'll keep you from going to sleep and progressing the story, instead of letting you progress and just not showing scenes or something. I played on the harder difficulty, and never had any trouble, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

3. Git gud. In all seriousness, you basically just take two slimes of whatever is available, drop one down the hole to open the bridge, and another as a spare. You'll usually need it after. You can carry up to three at a time, but if you carry three you drop all of them at once, so don't carry three (unless you just want to see the scene where she drops all of them at once). If you pick up a red and a blue, you get purple. If you already have a purple in you, and pick up any other slime, it turns purple. Towards the end, I think there's a few where you need to be carrying two, lower a bridge, and then pick up another so you have two again.

4. There's a very easy way to speed up progress. Get cheats. AFAIK, this is an RPGMaker MV game (or at the very least, that's what the cheats I used are for), search "RPGMaker MV cheat" on here or google, and you'll find loads of options. I usually use the cheat menu plugin (I think it was made by emerald something? it's been a while). Basically, with the one I use, you use the number keys to open and navigate a handy little cheat menu in game. You can change your health, MP, max values for those, TP (in this case it's the nut meter), gold, exp, items, and basically all of your stats. You can also change some of your enemies' stats directly. Can't win a fight? Will them dead. Feel like that's too simple? Fully heal yourself every turn. Wanna buy something? You have Five trillion dollars now. Don't wanna bother with the store? Just add it straight to your inventory. The best bit is how it isn't game specific. You can use it on almost any MV game. There's also similar things for other kinds of games, just look around a bit.

Dec 8, 2019
Iit's been a while, but if you're still wondering, or if anyone else tries reading through the comments for tips or something, I'll answer what I can.

1. No. Apart from beating monsters, there are XP items (usually called "book of experience" and then a level, like intermediate or something). They give a certain amount of XP, but raise your sensitivity. Plus, on most places' weak enemy (the worm/caterpillar things in the tutorial dungeon for example), you can use the defeat items from the shop to skip the fight, but you still get gold and XP.

2. Not too sure; I never had that problem because I'm a horny bastard and dove headfirst into basically every trap and enemy encounter I saw, but apparently if your views are too low it will keep you from doing certain things, but it seems more like a story delay than missing any content if that's what you're wondering. Like, according to other comments, it'll keep you from going to sleep and progressing the story, instead of letting you progress and just not showing scenes or something. I played on the harder difficulty, and never had any trouble, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

3. Git gud. In all seriousness, you basically just take two slimes of whatever is available, drop one down the hole to open the bridge, and another as a spare. You'll usually need it after. You can carry up to three at a time, but if you carry three you drop all of them at once, so don't carry three (unless you just want to see the scene where she drops all of them at once). If you pick up a red and a blue, you get purple. If you already have a purple in you, and pick up any other slime, it turns purple. Towards the end, I think there's a few where you need to be carrying two, lower a bridge, and then pick up another so you have two again.

4. There's a very easy way to speed up progress. Get cheats. AFAIK, this is an RPGMaker MV game (or at the very least, that's what the cheats I used are for), search "RPGMaker MV cheat" on here or google, and you'll find loads of options. I usually use the cheat menu plugin (I think it was made by emerald something? it's been a while). Basically, with the one I use, you use the number keys to open and navigate a handy little cheat menu in game. You can change your health, MP, max values for those, TP (in this case it's the nut meter), gold, exp, items, and basically all of your stats. You can also change some of your enemies' stats directly. Can't win a fight? Will them dead. Feel like that's too simple? Fully heal yourself every turn. Wanna buy something? You have Five trillion dollars now. Don't wanna bother with the store? Just add it straight to your inventory. The best bit is how it isn't game specific. You can use it on almost any MV game. There's also similar things for other kinds of games, just look around a bit.
Yo your fucking crazy for answering with so much info I really appreciate it, good shit man.

Reactions: Sodudeme

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
I Cant get Oshiaki Room 1. What do I need to do for that
On the skull path of the mechanical trap dungeon (the one before the cemetery/ghost dungeon), behind some of the verification devices, there's mechanical tentacles. If you try and defend instead of jump back (and maybe reach zero HP because of the scene after) you should get the first room. Additionally, if you try and jump back, but don't have enough MP for it you'll get the second room. That's the one I had trouble figuring out.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
So there is a "translated" version out now over at
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-succubus-trap-island-v1-0-tsukinomizu-project.88940/.
The english leaves much to be desired though.
So i got a question.
I was working with Translator++ to change the translation to make it more enjoyable to read. It would have been an english to english translation so much of the original meaning would have been lost in the process.
It was going well, but i encountered a problem. The names and the text started in the same line.
I think there is something wrong with the text font, but I cant revert it back to its original values. I also made a safety copy in case something happens, but it got corrupted as well and when i downloaded a new game it also had the same bug.
I will post a picture that shows the problem and some where i think the problem originates from.

Marika.png
The next picture is showing what i think the coding or structure of the font should look like
old man.png
and this is how the majority of the text looks like
problem.png
Sorry for this long post but I'm at my wits end i was searching for a solution for about 3 hours yesterday and for another two today. The only thing I could find was to write a code that tells the game that when I insert a \n it should put the text that comes afterwards in the next line, or work with \n <character name> so that it will be highlighted above the text... The latter method is actually doable but i cant change anything in commonevents.json because the original collum in translator++ is too big and i can't zoom out or decrease the collum size.
Thanks in advance any help would be appreciated.
Edit: Im stupid the last two screenshots are completely irrelevant. I think that the guy who translated it messed something up i got the original japanese version and it's fine this version here doesn't have the bug as well.

Last edited:

suomainen

Sep 7, 2018
Someone knows the 12 digit number in the dungeon?

And by the way. If you have problems with enemies or bosses, just use Cheat Engine.

EDIT: Found a 12 digit memo.

Last edited:

etrinoc

May 20, 2020
does anyone happen to know if there's an easy way through the mushroom trap puzzles. I'm getting really frustrated trying to pass it.

Reactions: Terra-tan

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
I think that the guy who translated it messed something up i got the original japanese version and it's fine this version here doesn't have the bug as well.
It's not a bug per se. He's using YEP_MessageCore for word wrap, so you must enter <br> to force a line break. Of course \n <character name> also works as you already mentioned.

AFAIK(At least in the free version 3.3.30b that I have) it's impossible to input special characters(things starting with \, like \n \r \t) in Translator++. Whenever you enter e.g. \n it's converted to \\n(in regex two slashes is the literal \ and not the special character \). So instead of a new line it just writes \n.

The only solution is to go to tl++\www\php\cache\ and open the project folder(date modified will help determine the correct one) and edit autosave.json using a nice text editor like Notepad++. e.g. you may replace all \\n with \n or do something fancier using regex.

Then save the file, fire up TL++ and click on 'your recent translation'

Reactions: Hollowbankai

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
It's not a bug per se. He's using YEP_MessageCore for word wrap, so you must enter <br> to force a line break. Of course \n <character name> also works as you already mentioned.

AFAIK(At least in the free version 3.3.30b that I have) it's impossible to input special characters(things starting with \, like \n \r \t) in Translator++. Whenever you enter e.g. \n it's converted to \\n(in regex two slashes is the literal \ and not the special character \). So instead of a new line it just writes \n.

The only solution is to go to tl++\www\php\cache\ and open the project folder(date modified will help determine the correct one) and edit autosave.json using a nice text editor like Notepad++. e.g. you may replace all \\n with \n or do something fancier using regex.

Then save the file, fire up TL++ and click on 'your recent translation'
Thanks for clarification.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
I tried to use the Word wrapping option in Translator++ but if you use that it just kills the game.
Even if you manually try to change anything once you save it the game wont boot up anymore.
So I apllied the word wrapping fix from ram-z on page six but afterwards another formatting problem introduced itself.
The names and the sentence started in the same line and I really hate that.
So I replaced all the important names with \n<Character Name> and now it looks a lot better.
If you want to try it out i zipped it and the files in the zip go straight into your www folder.

Last edited:

anakha3263

Jul 29, 2018
The translations for this game are so frustrating. I can barely follow it, and some of it just isn't translated at all. I wish there was an easier way to do this, since it feels like it could be a really good game otherwise

Reactions: speedykhajiit

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
The translations for this game are so frustrating. I can barely follow it, and some of it just isn't translated at all. I wish there was an easier way to do this, since it feels like it could be a really good game otherwise
feel the same about a bunch of games, really wish i knew the language just to be able to enjoy them

Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
How i can kill the last boss fight? I need kill him to get the good ending.
Please help <3 <3 <3 <3

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
You only need like 10 people with basic english understanding and a bit of common sense and you can properly translate a game of this size in about 2 weeks.
(DeepL is really good)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes