RPGM Completed [Tsukinomizu Project] The Succubus Trap Island

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
It's been a while, but the premise is the MC wants to divert attention from the princess to herself (to spare the princess shame). On the character screen, there should be 2 numbers at the bottom. I think the green one is yours, and the red or yellow (I forget) one is the princess. Either way, if the bottom one is higher, then more are watching the princess than the MC. You want to get more "views", so go around getting hit by traps or whatever, and your views go up. Once your number is higher, it should let you into the inn.
Thank u very much. Its work :LOL:

Reactions: Secureb

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to get good ending?
You need to beat every Optional Bosses then go through the hidden area the item they give you open. This allow you to get "backstage" where you fight one final optional boss and then get to meet the event organizer.

Reactions: medassin

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Awesome stuff!
I will share translation fixes while being playing...

- repaired glossary menu
- enabled word wrapping (that affects some key bindings)
- corrected menu titles
- tried to do smth with "the leaf", "Mr. Leaf", his/him ...
Could you upload the file to MEGA? When I click on the file, I get redirected to a site full of runes

lewddreams1

Jun 20, 2020
I just decyphered writings on pictures in the game mode selection. Still not sure about couple of characters, but whatever.

Modes.png

マリカの魅力:並
マリカは普通の王女様です。
目標値が低めに設足寸れるため、
進行の妨げになる事はないでしょう。
極力Hシーンを見たくない場合や、
早くクリアしたい場合にオススメです。

Google translation:
Marika's charm: average
Marika is an ordinary princess. Since the target value is set low, it will not hinder the progress. Recommended when you do not want to see the H scene as much as possible or when you want to clear it quickly.

マリカの魅力:高
マリカは大ト気の王女様です。
目標値が高めに設足寸れるため、
率先してHな目にあう必要があります。
リーフの胸のサイズほどのゲーム性を
得ることが出来るかもしれません。

Google translation:
Marika's charm: High
Marika is a big-hearted princess. Since the target value is set higher, it is necessary to take the initiative to meet the H eye. You may be able to get a game like the size of Reef's chest.

Where "it is necessary to take the initiative to meet the H eye" probably means "you have to purposefully start erotic scenes to proceed through the game".

So if anyone still works on improving the translation, I suggest to add these to the patch.
Also the game needs a better explaination of some of mechanics like this:
It's been a while, but the premise is the MC wants to divert attention from the princess to herself (to spare the princess shame). On the character screen, there should be 2 numbers at the bottom. I think the green one is yours, and the red or yellow (I forget) one is the princess. Either way, if the bottom one is higher, then more are watching the princess than the MC. You want to get more "views", so go around getting hit by traps or whatever, and your views go up. Once your number is higher, it should let you into the inn.

Last edited:

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Anyone know how to beat the final optional boss? He just grabs me once and can't get out, meaning game over. I have the 50 mana kick and a whole ass 999 mana but it just feels like I'm nowhere near strong enough. I'm at level 44 and cannot find any way of getting stronger. Help please!

DVDB1990

Mar 7, 2020
Awesome stuff!
I will share translation fixes while being playing...

- repaired glossary menu
- enabled word wrapping (that affects some key bindings)
- corrected menu titles
- tried to do smth with "the leaf", "Mr. Leaf", his/him ...
Thanks man, it really made the translation from vaguely followable to an actually decent translation.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone know how to beat the final optional boss? He just grabs me once and can't get out, meaning game over. I have the 50 mana kick and a whole ass 999 mana but it just feels like I'm nowhere near strong enough. I'm at level 44 and cannot find any way of getting stronger. Help please!
I mean, you can just go and grind XP the old fashioned way, you know ? You do get XP from killing mobs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fulmetal

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
Use counterattack when he is aiming.
Train 90 mana kick.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Use counterattack when he is aiming.
Train 90 mana kick.
How do I know where he is aiming? Playing in Jap version so can't read it. How do you get the the 90 mana kick? I have the 50 mana one.

I mean, you can just go and grind XP the old fashioned way, you know ? You do get XP from killing mobs.
So level 44 is not enough? Not looking forward to spending a million hours grinding for the minimal amount of stats increase that you get. How did you beat it?

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
How do I know where he is aiming? Playing in Jap version so can't read it. How do you get the the 90 mana kick? I have the 50 mana one...
Its like sfx in battle camera.

Blue portal -> left area -> man with beard (he asks smth... check the area to the right).

P.S.
lvl ~35 is enough

memelover69

Apr 6, 2018
Do they ever reference the main character from Lily Knight Saga in this game? I think they might have briefly mentioned her as the only knight who was able to defeat Leaf in the arena, but with the MTL it wasn't super clear. It would have been great if she had a visible cameo like some of the other guardian knights.

Great game btw, Leaf was my best girl and strongest fighter in Lily Knight.

Dark_Gryphon

Sep 15, 2019
Where can I find Special shooting 4? I have been all through the final dungeon, the tentacle cave, and I can't find any "Tentacles with Warts".

Dec 8, 2019
Alright, I have alot of questions. I'm currently stuck on the 2nd stage.
1. Is beating monsters the only way to gain exp?
2. Does the viewer count restrict what zones you are allowed to enter?
3. How do you complete the slime crystal puzzle?
4. Is there a way to speed up progress? As is right now the game is taking much too long to get through, considering is an ero game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes