• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - [Tsukinomizu Project] The Succubus Trap Island

1. 5.00 star(s)

0bi

Another great game from Tsukinomizu Project. It brings us the standard "Fantasy Tentacle Eroge" package just like the other games made by the circle. A good introduction to Tsukinomizu, tentacles, or eroge, for anyone willing to try.

Simple gameplay featuring standard RPG mechanics and an RNG dice rolling. A bit frustrating but losing to it means your stats aren't high enough. Which is why losing is not game-over and encourages backtracking and losing. In fact, losing to an enemy or trap is a part of the leveling/grinding of the game!

It also has a stat sheet that may scare new players, but don't fret! It does not matter much and consider it as a simple checklist. I never bothered with it, really.

The CGI is great, it looks smooth, it looks cute, and everything is loli-fied. Sadly, it does not agree with my big screen, thus making it a bit blurry, but it doesn't really matter.

One notable feature about this is the lighter and less serious tone of the plot compared to Naedoko Demon Grounds, which I appreciate greatly. I enjoy this so much more because there is zero pressure of you becoming a knight in shining armor. Well, not with tentacles violating the protagonist at every step of the way.

Overall, lovely game. The gameplay is very enjoyable and highly recommended playing it and not downloading a complete save. You'll be missing out a lot if you do, but thanks for the save file anyway!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TStep80

Greatest integration of event hunting into gameplay. You get stats for finding new events, you need some stats to get new events. Standard JPRG battles, but feels interesting to play. Battle fuck system is cool.

Amazing art

Funny light story