RPGM Completed [Tsukinomizu Project] The Succubus Trap Island

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

A140-F6

Aug 24, 2019
RJ290576_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Leaf is a knightess tasked with protecting the princess during her trip to the island of Trion.
However, due to a misstep, she falls right into the scheme of the succubus running things on the island,
and must traverse a dungeon filled with lewd traps in order to save the princess.
Can she make it to the princess waiting for her deep inside the island?
With all the inhabitants watching closely, her shameful challenge begins...
Thread Updated: 2020-06-22
Release Date: 2020-06-18
Original Title: 淫魔のトラップアイランド
Developer: 月の水企画
Censored: Pratial
Version: V1.0.0
Language: English & bits of MTL (and everyone who helped translate, I salute you!)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translation:

DOWNLOAD

Win:
Other:

RJ290576_img_main.jpg RJ290576_img_smp1.jpg RJ290576_img_smp2.jpg RJ290576_img_smp3.jpg RJ290576_img_smp4.jpg RJ290576_img_smp5.jpg RJ290576_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited:

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Can someone lend a zip of the Data folder? I can't really download on MEGA and I have the game.

A140-F6

Aug 24, 2019
Can someone lend a zip of the Data folder? I can't really download on MEGA and I have the game.
I will upload the data folder to the google drive later today

Last edited:

A140-F6

Aug 24, 2019
Also, i am fixing every single sentence of the game, i found out that the MTL its a bit out of the place, so it might take about a week to fix it all, so if you want to play the some what playable English translation, please wait until then

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
It's normal for most lines be misplaced, like some words or letters be oob at right. Good job man.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
To clarify, are you going to be running through this with a manual translation and the MTL is a placeholder? Or are you going to edit the machine translation so it's grammatically correct/makes sense? Or are you just fixing the formatting of the MTL and that'll be your completed translation?

Either way, it seems like a great game and any work towards making it playable for English speakers is greatly appreciated! Thanks for doing god's work!

A140-F6

Aug 24, 2019
To clarify, are you going to be running through this with a manual translation and the MTL is a placeholder? Or are you going to edit the machine translation so it's grammatically correct/makes sense? Or are you just fixing the formatting of the MTL and that'll be your completed translation?

Either way, it seems like a great game and any work towards making it playable for English speakers is greatly appreciated! Thanks for doing god's work!
edit the machine translation so it's grammatically correct/makes sense, and if the whole sentense doesn't make sence in English then I will manual translate the whole sentence

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
edit the machine translation so it's grammatically correct/makes sense, and if the whole sentense doesn't make sence in English then I will manual translate the whole sentence
Sounds like a big project! Tsukinomizu games are known to have a TON of dialogue, especially in the H-scenes combined. I'm a huge fan of the circle's games so you working on it in any capacity is much appreciated!

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
somehow i cant download big files from mega. can u upload game in other host plz ? or i just get patch translated and replace its into floder game?

A140-F6

Aug 24, 2019
Ok, so the voice effects got corrupted when I translated it so there they are.

PS: Delete the voice folder from ur game then paste it,(www/audio/voice)

Last edited:

pippe

Jun 25, 2017
Ok, so the voice effects got corrupted when I translated it so there they are.
PS: Delete the voice folder from ur game then paste it,(www/audio/voice)

Also no access.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes