RPGM Completed [Tsukinomizu Project] The Succubus Trap Island

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 23, 2020
Wait so the mega link in the post is an edited MTL or we are waiting for a full edit or what? Is the mega link updated? is this finished? I know nothing xd

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Wait so the mega link in the post is an edited MTL or we are waiting for a full edit or what? Is the mega link updated? is this finished? I know nothing xd
The current project as uploaded on the OP is largely gibberish MTL. The original poster is working through the machine translation to edit it into workable English and manually translating certain parts that simply don't make sense at all with Machine Translation.

This has been completed to about 30% at this point.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I not like being the guy but...
How is now? just to know that is still alive.
You are absolutely being "that guy"
It's literally been like a week and a half since he updated us; chill

A140-F6

Aug 24, 2019
Sorry about that, i think it might take longer than I expected, cus i have a dayjob, and translating this game is pretty exhausting for me, if any one of you want to continue my work cus you cant wait any longer, i be willing to share the translation file with you, but for now i will still try to translate this in my free time.

barraged1

May 23, 2018
Not to discredit any of OP's work, but I also will be doing a full translation of this game (non-MTL), though it will not be out soon as it's going to take some time. I have also nearly fully completed the translation for the previous game from this developer (released on ULMF) and am going to continue onto this one in the near future whether OP completes his translation or not.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Sorry about that, i think it might take longer than I expected, cus i have a dayjob, and translating this game is pretty exhausting for me, if any one of you want to continue my work cus you cant wait any longer, i be willing to share the translation file with you, but for now i will still try to translate this in my free time.
Nothing to apologize for! 99.999% of people here are very understanding of the fact that these translations are done on free time and are a lot of work.

Not to discredit any of OP's work, but I also will be doing a full translation of this game (non-MTL), though it will not be out soon as it's going to take some time. I have also nearly fully completed the translation for the previous game from this developer (released on ULMF) and am going to continue onto this one in the near future whether OP completes his translation or not.
That's fantastic news! I've heard that this game (text-wise) is substantially shorter than Nightmare Girls. Have you had a look at what the word count looks like?

CuCkaSauRus

Jan 5, 2019
I'll bang u later

Reactions: Beats9821

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i hope there is someone can do full translated lilam union too.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes