RPGM Completed [Tsukinomizu Project] The Succubus Trap Island

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Denjin

May 30, 2019
Sorry about that, i think it might take longer than I expected, cus i have a dayjob, and translating this game is pretty exhausting for me, if any one of you want to continue my work cus you cant wait any longer, i be willing to share the translation file with you, but for now i will still try to translate this in my free time.
any progress, yet?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Not to discredit any of OP's work, but I also will be doing a full translation of this game (non-MTL), though it will not be out soon as it's going to take some time. I have also nearly fully completed the translation for the previous game from this developer (released on ULMF) and am going to continue onto this one in the near future whether OP completes his translation or not.
Awesome! Hope it's going well.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
I love games that track experiences and give buffs/debuffs over time. Looking forward to the rest of the menu options being translated!

Apr 23, 2020
Hey I kinda have some free time at the moment, so I want to know how the translaion is going and if you might need any help. Also I tried to start translating it myself but I don't know how to xd I tried using Translator ++ but I didn't work. I'm a noob at this so I don't know if I need to do something before using Translator ++ on RPG Mv games or if there are other ways to translate this games.

Update: I don't know if this works but I tried using the rpg maker mv editor and managed to open and edit the game, so I think that maybe I can translate it like this.

Update2: I'm way too dumb for this and ended up wasting my time since the editor didn't let save my stuff... I managed to use the Data file that OP shared I was able to use it a save my stuff but since that file is almost full machine translated then I can't do much with it. If Op or someone else could give me the raw data file of the game in an editable format I could help with this work.

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeoneUnknownS

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Does this game have multiple Bad Ends?
Yes, every encounter has a "bad end" but none of them result in frustrating game overs. You can safely lose on purpose and the character gets corrupted by each loss. Well-designed corruption too, where you sometimes get permanent passive debuffs, and also increased incoming damage, but hp and mp also rise over time, and hitting 0 hp doesn't mean the fight is over.

Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes, every encounter has a "bad end" but none of them result in frustrating game overs. You can safely lose on purpose and the character gets corrupted by each loss. Well-designed corruption too, where you sometimes get permanent passive debuffs, and also increased incoming damage, but hp and mp also rise over time, and hitting 0 hp doesn't mean the fight is over.
Ooh so it have multiple endings too?

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Ooh so it have multiple endings too?
It has at least two that I've found; there could be others! One by reaching the Princess, and another by defeating a boss unlocked by defeating all other area bosses. There's also post-end gameplay too! A mix of new content and new-game plus content. I'm actually stuck at how to progress more due to one of the text fields getting cut off. Still, worth playing through as there's a LOT of content in the game and looking forward to further translation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: H.ERO

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Does this game have a new game + mode after beating it? The first optional H-scene (the one on the boat with the soldiers) requires 50 points or something like that but obviously you can't get points yet because you haven't started playing the game

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Does this game have a new game + mode after beating it? The first optional H-scene (the one on the boat with the soldiers) requires 50 points or something like that but obviously you can't get points yet because you haven't started playing the game
Literally the post right before yours answers your question. :)

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Literally the post right before yours answers your question. :)
Oop,s that's what I get for not reading xD

Sorry for the noob question but how do I start NG+? I'm at the end game and have the gallery unlocked and I can't seem to figure it out.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Oop,s that's what I get for not reading xD

Sorry for the noob question but how do I start NG+? I'm at the end game and have the gallery unlocked and I can't seem to figure it out.
Once you play through one of the ends (two that I know of), it'll start you back on the ship automatically. You'll know you're on NG+ because the text is a bit different (and you can see the event you mentioned in your earlier post because you have enough MP).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes