RPGM Completed [Tsukinomizu Project] The Succubus Trap Island

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
if you still care is one of the many picture that can be bought at the shop (is one of the last), there's a small event connected where the two announcers are talking about how she can manage to take a horse size.
It is so, triton broadcast 10! The discovery is slightly dissapointing as its only a photo and not a full CG. It kind of rides the fence for sorting (as other picture events have full CG) which explains its strange placement. I appreciate you for sharing this after such a long time!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It is so, triton broadcast 10! The discovery is slightly dissapointing as its only a photo and not a full CG. It kind of rides the fence for sorting (as other picture events have full CG) which explains its strange placement. I appreciate you for sharing this after such a long time!
no problem, as for the red armor you will be able to use it only once in one of the house events (always in late game), pretty funny event where you be tickled until you cum xD

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
well not really, no, but at the same time one is the game thread and the others are for game translation (with one manual).

atomicyeet

Dec 8, 2020
Awesome stuff!
I will share translation fixes while being playing...

- repaired glossary menu
- enabled word wrapping (that affects some key bindings)
- corrected menu titles
- tried to do smth with "the leaf", "Mr. Leaf", his/him ...
Goated with the Sauce

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
Edited: Since my Mega link was screwing around i changed to G Drive.
For anyone still interested, I managed to translated the ecchi logs and 1 small fix with the number 28's randomly on the ecchi log screen. just drag the 10 .rpgmvp files from the pictures download into www > img > pictures folder and overwrite them. And drag the Map009.json file from the data download into www > data folder and overwrite that as well.

The reason the MTL didn't touch it was because it was a static part of the CG itself not text in the data files, it had to be decrypted from .rpgmvp to a .png and photoshop edited into English and re-encrypted. And the weird 28 was the MTL thinking 2 extra spaces didn't matter. I Just had to edit the extra spaces in.

Edit: I also did the Marika pictures at the start, for the difficulty level i guess you could call it. It just explains that you need a higher Wank Material Value than Marika (as it's called by MTL) to progress through the game. Lewddreams1 TL'd it like a year ago and asked if someone would include it in a patch. Since it needed to be done in the same way as the ecchi logs I thought i'd do it as well. That's pretty much the last of them aside from the names of Leafs Physical and sexual states in the H files, since it's already TL'd to the side there's no real reason to ruin the cool looking silver pink 2 tone Kanji used in the names.

Last edited:

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
Will there be an uncensored patch in The future?
It's not impossible, but pretty damn unlikely. De-censoring will happen in 1 of like 3 ways, An absolute G who can both redraw and is good with something like photoshop or G.I.M.P. goes through and edits the 1000 or so images (taking this game for example) which is ALOT of work and they ain't getting paid, a company like Jast-usa gets licensing to translate and de-censors it themselves or when it gets licensed, since Japanese censor law is pretty ambiguous and can be argued about it's interpretation, can release the uncensored assets to the western company translating it since they aren't bound by the censorship law. Though it's not like that's always the case so you shouldn't hold your breath about de-censors even if something is getting an official translation. So pretty slim chances, unless the 'right' company happens to want to translate it, it probably won't happen.

Reactions: deothetris

Legado88

Feb 1, 2021
For anyone still interested, I managed to translated the ecchi logs and 1 small fix with the number 28's randomly on the ecchi log screen. just drag the 10 H log translation files into www > img > pictures folder and overwrite them. And drag the Map009.json file from the small fix folder into www > data folder and overwrite that as well.

The reason the MTL didn't touch it was because it was a static part of the CG itself not text in the data files, it had to be decrypted from .rpgmvp to a .png and photoshop edited into English and re-encrypted. And the weird 28 was the MTL thinking 2 extra spaces didn't matter. I Just had to edit the extra spaces in.

Edit: I also did the Marika pictures at the start, for the difficulty level i guess you could call it. It just explains that you need a higher Wank Material Value than Marika (as it's called by MTL) to progress through the game. Lewddreams1 TL'd it like a year ago and asked if someone would include it in a patch. Since it needed to be done in the same way as the ecchi logs I thought i'd do it as well. That's pretty much the last of them aside from the names of Leafs Physical and sexual states in the H files, since it's already TL'd to the side there's no real reason to ruin the cool looking silver pink 2 tone Kanji used in the names.
Any chance you can reupload? I'm not seeing it when i click the link ty!!

deothetris

Sep 19, 2017
It's not impossible, but pretty damn unlikely. De-censoring will happen in 1 of like 3 ways, An absolute G who can both redraw and is good with something like photoshop or G.I.M.P. goes through and edits the 1000 or so images (taking this game for example) which is ALOT of work and they ain't getting paid, a company like Jast-usa gets licensing to translate and de-censors it themselves or when it gets licensed, since Japanese censor law is pretty ambiguous and can be argued about it's interpretation, can release the uncensored assets to the western company translating it since they aren't bound by the censorship law. Though it's not like that's always the case so you shouldn't hold your breath about de-censors even if something is getting an official translation. So pretty slim chances, unless the 'right' company happens to want to translate it, it probably won't happen.

Interesting I didn't know how much it took to de-censor a game thank you for answering btw

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
No probs, yea unfortunately there aren't a large number of dedicated companies that translate ecchi games and fewer that would de-censor, alot of the VN and stuff I've played were all fan TL which sadly means censorship but I'm glad for even being able to get translations in a rather niche market.

chronoMayari

Nov 10, 2021
For anyone still interested, I managed to translated the ecchi logs and 1 small fix with the number 28's randomly on the ecchi log screen. just drag the 10 H log translation files into www > img > pictures folder and overwrite them. And drag the Map009.json file from the small fix folder into www > data folder and overwrite that as well.

hi, as mentioned by another user, i can't access the mega link. it just directs me to my own drive, can you reupload this? thanks

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
hi, as mentioned by another user, i can't access the mega link. it just directs me to my own drive, can you reupload this? thanks
Try it now, if it still doesn't work for you message me personally with a megaNZ request and i'll send it to your mega directly, that what Legado88 did and it seemed to work.

Nov 26, 2020
Try it now, if it still doesn't work for you message me personally with a megaNZ request and i'll send it to your mega directly, that what Legado88 did and it seemed to work.
Upload it to some other place, not working.

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
Ok, apparently my mega link was only directing people to their own homepage, I've never had any problems with mega like that so I didn't expect it. So I uploaded them to my G drive since it seems to be one of the most used and reliable here for links, Hopefully this should prevent people from being F'd around

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes