• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
So it seems like in version .85d they just straight up took out the option to lock characters from being approached by Chad since you now always have to select a girl for him to approach each night.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TravelerInnTales-0.85d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 21, 2019
Ironically, it's a grind for chad to get with the girls.
I kinda want something that's between going to bed, using the skull and waiting for chad to randomly make a move on one of the girls, and outright cheating +Max rival affection.

It would be cool if the sex mechanic actually influenced their decision. End the night with low love? Chad will fill the void. And the opposite is true as well. Basically adding some decision making in the bedroom. Either you focus on your pleasure and give her MP, or focus on her love for her loyalty.

I have to say, these "NTR" games where it's more of a competition between the protag and antag in an open market is more interesting. With most of the consensual NTR games, you are racing against her finding out she can do better.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
I kinda want something that's between going to bed, using the skull and waiting for chad to randomly make a move on one of the girls, and outright cheating +Max rival affection.

It would be cool if the sex mechanic actually influenced their decision. End the night with low love? Chad will fill the void. And the opposite is true as well. Basically adding some decision making in the bedroom. Either you focus on your pleasure and give her MP, or focus on her love for her loyalty.

I have to say, these "NTR" games where it's more of a competition between the protag and antag in an open market is more interesting. With most of the consensual NTR games, you are racing against her finding out she can do better.
I have to agree.
The girls are great and i love the concept of copeting with the Chad to avoid the NTR but the execution is rather meh.

Chad is very easy to defeat and i belive he only can organically win if someone plays in the hardest difficulty before understanding how the game works and maybe not even then. But even if it was harder the method to stop him (the crosses) is very inmersion breaking. Instead of having an active influence on how both the MC and Chad influence how the girls percieve them, you just have to get enought money to pray the hornie away.

Again love the concept and the girls but as an NTR fan i prefer the vanilla because the NTR feels lacking.

Feb 21, 2019
I have to agree.
The girls are great and i love the concept of copeting with the Chad to avoid the NTR but the execution is rather meh.

Chad is very easy to defeat and i belive he only can organically win if someone plays in the hardest difficulty before understanding how the game works and maybe not even then. But even if it was harder the method to stop him (the crosses) is very inmersion breaking. Instead of having an active influence on how both the MC and Chad influence how the girls percieve them, you just have to get enought money to pray the hornie away.

Again love the concept and the girls but as an NTR fan i prefer the vanilla because the NTR feels lacking.
Agreed. There is very little difference between the protag and Chad for crosses to work one-way. A hypocritical MC who has holy plot armor really.

It would be interesting, but also more complicated, if the girl's had three parameters affecting their attraction.
How many outlaws killed that week: Which represents your status as an adventurer,reputation.
Sex performance: Either as I mentioned above or make it an actual mini-game to make her climax.
Times spent chatting: Which would be their emotional fulfillment.
And then you would have to figure out and play around each girl's varied weighted desires. One girl might be swooned over by how much you talk to her rather than your performance in bed. You get the idea.

And then the Chad could have one of three random behavior modules; reactive(focuses on the girls you aren't), thief and random.

tu1975

Mar 31, 2021

From what I know from the dev, the thing you want will be happened in new update so don't worry about it.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
if there is no difference between chad or MC other than in name, then the dev doesn't understand ntr

Reactions: iubirel
Feb 21, 2019
if there is no difference between chad or MC other than in name, then the dev doesn't understand ntr
Most NTR is the MC losing their girl to a guy who has more (Sexual poweress,Status, Money etc).
Some NTR is the MC losing their girl to an uglier person, who has the upper hand in a circumstance.
There's also some NTR where the MC rightfully loses the girl because they are a dumbass.
But even in this case, where the MC is competing against an equal male, it's still NTR. The MC still can lose the affection and time of the women to the other character. That's the main point of NTR. The lose or potential for lose. Just because you prefer one of the other options I mentioned, doesn't mean this does not qualify as NTR.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
But even in this case, where the MC is competing against an equal male, it's still NTR. The MC still can lose the affection and time of the women to the other character. That's the main point of NTR. The lose or potential for lose. Just because you prefer one of the other options I mentioned, doesn't mean this does not qualify as NTR.
But the same applies to chad.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
you also dont understand ntr, honestly, i am not going to even speak with you because based on what you are saying it is evident that you are a stupid person. Reading your post is like reading 5th grader essay and wondering whether I should just tear entire thing apart and tell him to start over.

No regards.
I think you should at least articulate your opinion instead of yourself ranting like a 5th grader.

Most NTR is the MC losing their girl to a guy who has more (Sexual poweress,Status, Money etc).
Some NTR is the MC losing their girl to an uglier person, who has the upper hand in a circumstance.
There's also some NTR where the MC rightfully loses the girl because they are a dumbass.
I'd wager NTR comes more down to three themes.

Betrayal: The breaking of trust by a loved one or someone you care about. This can be a lover, family member or friend.

Inadequacy: The thing you focus on. Being less than and as a result having someone stolen. The alpha takes the cake and eats yours as well.

Negligence: Being unaware of a loved one, family member or friend being mistreated behind your back. You could have done something to prevent it. You either never noticed or actively acted in a way that escealted it.

These are in my opinion the core aspects of proper NTR. They each play into eachother and can result in different stories. You don't need all of them for a good setting of course.

As an example. This is also why swinging is not real NTR. Not until the participants get jealous at eachother or start doing things behind eachothers back which was not agreed on. Inadequacy and Betrayal.

I think the game is rather shallow with the NTR. I'd like for some more events inbetween instead of the 3 strikes and you're out system thats currently in place. I swear i once saw chad and one of the girls in the dungeon one time but I never saw it again. Things like that would really help the feel of the game. For some reason chad also completely ignores the ones you have slept with after a while. I have had games where he just ended up going with noone most of the time.

Last edited:

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
Do I need to do something to open the grimoire? I tried the code but it doesn't open. Any tips?

Feb 21, 2019
I think you should at least articulate your opinion instead of yourself ranting like a 5th grader.

I'd wager NTR comes more down to three themes.

Betrayal: The breaking of trust by a loved one or someone you care about. This can be a lover, family member or friend.

Inadequacy: The thing you focus on. Being less than and as a result having someone stolen. The alpha takes the cake and eats yours as well.

Negligence: Being unaware of a loved one, family member or friend being mistreated behind your back. You could have done something to prevent it. You either never noticed or actively acted in a way that escealted it.

These are in my opinion the core aspects of proper NTR. They each play into eachother and can result in different stories. You don't need all of them for a good setting of course.

As an example. This is also why swinging is not real NTR. Not until the participants get jealous at eachother or start doing things behind eachothers back which was not agreed on. Inadequacy and Betrayal.

I think the game is rather shallow with the NTR. I'd like for some more events inbetween instead of the 3 strikes and you're out system thats currently in place. I swear i once saw chad and one of the girls in the dungeon one time but I never saw it again. Things like that would really help the feel of the game. For some reason chad also completely ignores the ones you have slept with after a while. I have had games where he just ended up going with noone most of the time.
Yes, I agree the NTR is rather shallow in this game because there aren't necessarily scenes written where the MC reacts to the girl's sleeping with chad. There's no betrayal because the relationships are purely physical. There's no inadequacy for two reasons, 1. No written scenes where girls refuse to go to you after having spent a night with Chad. 2. As I stated before, Chad takes so long to get in the girl's pants the MC might as well be called chad. And for negligence, again, no scenes written where MC acknowledges he cannot access the girls. There's also the fact that the setting has a very casual view on relationships. Which I agree sort of goes against the betrayal aspect of NTR.

But the same applies to chad.
Yes and? Isn't there a game where you play as the Chad and you have to woo the neighbor's wife? Is that not NTR?

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes