EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TIT Intro-03.png

Overview:
Traveler Inn Tales is a fantasy ARPG game where you recruit female companions to clear dungeons and strengthen the bonds between each other. With enough time, your companions can become your lovers...However, your rival can also "steal" them if you're not careful enough. The game features 13 heroines with their own story scenes, backstories, and sex scenes, over 2200 images, a fast-paced dungeon crawler minigame, and a rival system to fight for your companions' affection.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Developer: Star Tree Games - - - STGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.9c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Password:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2Rtlh8.png al3jEx.png D45Dro.png ExLvzX.png FAAcOP.png fCmaIM.png GvqP8o.png IYyze4.png LAl506.png LRU4kQ.png O7MFK2.png OJTr5i.png PJ5FWC.png Q6_5gL.png rV3qo1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey this reminds me about that mechanic in Harvest moon: Friends of mineral town where you have to outsmart your rivals into conquering the bachelorette you want while also developing your farm.
If done right it can be a tense battle of time managing and organizing resources, if done wrong it’s an annoying disappointment.
Hope the combat or the actual gameplay isn’t bad.

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
So how far does the rival stealing thing actually go?
Is it just a gimmick that blocks girls from being recruited by you.

Or do they really get sex scenes with the rival?
If they do, I see there's only a creampie tag with no pregnancy tag...do you plan on adding it?

Also, will we get to win them back from the rival?
If we can, would be a lot more interesting if he could knock up the girls too.

Hope you stick with it and make it great, instead of settling for something shallow to milk your patreons. There's a plague of those already... Good Luck.

*Sorry forgot to ask, I assume the downloads on this forum are the Free Build, right?
No point in getting it here first, if the Patreon one is the one with actual content.

Last edited:

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Hey this reminds me about that mechanic in Harvest moon: Friends of mineral town where you have to outsmart your rivals into conquering the bachelorette you want while also developing your farm.
If done right it can be a tense battle of time managing and organizing resources, if done wrong it’s an annoying disappointment.
Hope the combat or the actual gameplay isn’t bad.
That you could completely ignore by not visiting the specific area in the specific time and date that will feature the rival event. Ensuring that none of them even talk with the girls ever.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That you could completely ignore by not visiting the specific area in the specific time and date that will feature the rival event. Ensuring that none of them even talk with the girls ever.
Yeah, but child me didn’t yet know, that said mechanic was this rigged.
Truly it was the most anxious playthrough ever

Last edited:

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Definitely a good replacement for Makura Cover Soft's "Dungeon and Bride" which is currently in development limbo.
Was just about to mention that.. seems like similar inspiration.

Or do they really get sex scenes with the rival?
If they do, I see there's only a creampie tag with no pregnancy tag...do you plan on adding it?
will a pregnancy system be part of this game?
Yanno, at this point, I think someone could upload a game titled "Post-Menopause Yuri Adventure" and inevitably someone on this site will ask "preggo when?"

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yanno, at this point, I think someone could upload a game titled "Post-Menopause Yuri Adventure" and inevitably someone on this site will ask "preggo when?"
It's a natural instinct to make offspring. Can't help it.

Unless government implements mandatory chemical sterilisation for everyone, with a side effect of completely turning off libido.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes