• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Say no more...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You actually CAN STEAL his GF which is by far the best part for me, screw that ahole lol.
And she kills the Chad in cold blood, in one of the endings.
Not only you can cuck the bull, but you can make him die. This is a fucking miracle.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: quanbe and Yamemai

LEET

May 29, 2017
It could be improved on. Like, make it like Surviving the Game as a Barbarian where you've got to form parties to farm a dungeon that runs on a time limit to earn money to pay your bills while fighting off assholes and people named Hans. Have raids within the dungeon which offer unique items and boss monsters dropping essence that add a special modifier. This adds to the NTR where if your girl gets stolen, you also lost a powerful unit which you spent essence on like watching Aerith dying with her gear equipped.

STGames

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2021
So how far does the rival stealing thing actually go?
Is it just a gimmick that blocks girls from being recruited by you.
Or do they really get sex scenes with the rival?
If they do, I see there's only a creampie tag with no pregnancy tag...do you plan on adding it?
He can actually steal the girls if it reaches zero. Yes, there's CG for that.
Currently, there is a pregnancy scene planned in each of the heroine's endings. But not much on the "winning them back" part yet but it's something to consider implementing

Is this made with Custom Order Maid? Interesting choice.
I prefer making my own scenes and not using others, COM3D2 doesn't really have a scene-sharing system so all the scenes are posed by my own hand (Even got carpal tunnel once).

Using COM3D is an interesting choice. My only complaint so far might be the size.
It's honestly the CG that's taking the majority of space, they are already compressed with PNG optimizers. I am figuring out how to achieve a smaller size without losing much detail.

Thank you so much to everyone trying out the game! I've seen a few bug reports and have marked them down to fix it on the next build (or hotfix if it's a major game crash build).

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Overview:
Traveler Inn Tales is a fantasy ARPG game where you recruit female companions to clear dungeons and strengthen the bonds between each other. With enough time, your companions can become your lovers...However, your rival can also "steal" them if you're not careful enough.
Andrew Tate - is that you?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Traveler Inn Tales [v0.8c] [Star Tree Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

Note: I didn't play... any problem contact me by "Private Message".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Audio files are corrupted for me, tried downloading from workupload and gofile.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
He can actually steal the girls if it reaches zero. Yes, there's CG for that.
Currently, there is a pregnancy scene planned in each of the heroine's endings. But not much on the "winning them back" part yet but it's something to consider implementing

I prefer making my own scenes and not using others, COM3D2 doesn't really have a scene-sharing system so all the scenes are posed by my own hand (Even got carpal tunnel once).

It's honestly the CG that's taking the majority of space, they are already compressed with PNG optimizers. I am figuring out how to achieve a smaller size without losing much detail.

Thank you so much to everyone trying out the game! I've seen a few bug reports and have marked them down to fix it on the next build (or hotfix if it's a major game crash build).
I didnt see any cg with chad except with Marida or whatever after i took from him he could have taken any of the other girls and it said he stole their heart but there was never a cg with any of them,

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
After reading the story premise, it sounds like an ideal NTR game to me. I like when everything depends on your own actions. The main thing, of course, is that it shouldn't force the player to play badly if they want to see this kind of content. In other words, in a game like this, the difficulty should be high. And of course, those who have overcome all obstacles to the heart of the girl should be rewarded accordingly. In any case, I'll try it and report back on my impressions.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes