• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Traveler Inn Tales [v0.8c] [Star Tree Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

Note: I didn't play... any problem contact me by "Private Message".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
We finally got another NTR RPGMaker game without the pain in the ass turn-based battles.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Played some of it and I liked it.

You recruit girls and grow closer to them through chats or gifts. After enough recruitments and a high enough affection, you spend time with them at a camp and reach the next milestone. Eventually, you can sleep with them
On the other hand, any girl that you don't recruit that day can be recruited by Chad (I think). If he recruits them enough, then he NTRs them.

Every major character has content and smaller NTR content with it

Using COM3D is an interesting choice. My only complaint so far might be the size.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Bugs:
1. Why does it say you got x2 skill seals, but inventory only says x1?
2. Exploit: The numbers input seems to be bugged, in that it doesn't minus that number, thus it's better to use the maximum amount you can each time you use it.
3. Reporting: It's best if you wait until you level up your rank before reporting as the payout is tied to your rank at the time of reporting. Aka if you report at lv1 you'd only earn in the thousands, while at level 3 you'd earn in the 10~100ks
4. Gifting/chatting locks both out, so it's probably better to just plain gift.

Comments:
1. Should be able to select the level we start at again instead of just lowest, especially since reporting is the main way to gain gold & exploring for the rings.
2. Ring requirement increases way too exponentially; Eg. 10, 50, 120, 3##, 5##, 6##, 7##; also, that last lvl needing 1000rings instead of the max 999.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLuix

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
think it would be cool to be able to get chads gf stolen from him and there should also be a way to make sure you cant get them stolen again maybe put in a quest that makes any girl yours or chads permanently also make the limit for outlaw rings a lot higher and it might be nice to be able to buy house or mansion later

Last edited:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
loving it so far would like it more if it had animations and a reverse ntr mode where all the girls are already with chad and you have bring them over to your side instead of him just taking them and never see them again.

Reactions: XHunterual
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes