MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmmmmm what this 3D figuere anime model..hope it is animated. but I bored af soo gonna give it a try

Sep 16, 2017
What kind of rape scenes does this game have? Is it tied to the NTR element (ie the rival rapes a companion because you fucked up somehow), or is there more?

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I'd like to access the images but they are in ".png_" format, and I can't open them no matter how I try. I tried different programs, I tried renaming them to ".png" I tried looking online, but I can't find the solution. Help maybe pretty please?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I'd like to access the images but they are in ".png_" format, and I can't open them no matter how I try. I tried different programs, I tried renaming them to ".png" I tried looking online, but I can't find the solution. Help maybe pretty please?
.png_ files are encrypted, which is why just renaming them won't work, nor will trying to view them with programs that don't have access to the encryption key.

Go here:

That site has the standard RPG-Maker in-game encryption keys, which allows it to decrypt standard .png_ files in RPG-Maker games.

Reactions: Yamemai

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Saves dont seem to be compatible with newer versions. Every time you get a new version, you have to start over.
Its possible cos i've been playing since 0.83 and still use my old save to this

For it to work
1st start a new game until you can open menu
2nd load your savedata.... once its loaded up, save it
3rd it should be fine to load it now from title screen and enjoy

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Are there ending to this? I save 5 girls already but it feel too repeative to go after moore girl Chad already progress aittle. Also, It saying i can stop Chad from talking to the girls at first floor Inn but like I don't see any option or anything like that

Oh right i just try cheat code from previous version after too board and it didnt work? Sooo every new hotfix and version cheat code refresh?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Are there ending to this? I save 5 girls already but it feel too repeative to go after moore girl Chad already progress aittle.
After you've had sex with all the heroines at least once you can examine the billboard in the center of the village in the morning to see the good ending.

Also, It saying i can stop Chad from talking to the girls at first floor Inn but like I don't see any option or anything like that
After you've seen every event at camp for a heroine you'll get an option when talking to them on the Inn's first floor that says something like "Lock Heroine" and enabling that makes it so Chad won't go after her any more.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
there mooore event at camp? but game said waiting for future content when talking to them the -15 choice

wallglued

Jun 21, 2018
Its possible cos i've been playing since 0.83 and still use my old save to this

For it to work
1st start a new game until you can open menu
2nd load your savedata.... once its loaded up, save it
3rd it should be fine to load it now from title screen and enjoy
I can confirm this method worked for me, dev should fix this bug tho.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TravelerInnTales-0.9c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JJ1245

Mar 8, 2019
Have i done something wrong? I'm on day 40 and there is still no endings. All are stuck on become close to X but there isn't hint on how to do so.

Last edited:

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Ok, so this is mi question, the other dude can still stole a girl if she is already yours?

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
Ok, so this is mi question, the other dude can still stole a girl if she is already yours?
Yes, if you let him, he will once reach the 4th stage/flame but since girl has a high favorability factor for you, he will fail. However, if rival attempts 3 times, it will result on bad ending for that girl.

• Wow
Reactions: M7G
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes