YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
What needs to be done to be able to select Marida? I have all the other LIs at maximum affection towards the MC and blocked from Chad's advances (he hasn't actually achieved anything with any of them)
You need to spy on her and Chad having sex a few times. Then she'll become interactible.

goodi3

Nov 20, 2019
there is a 12 bad ending for the girls yet i found none so far, is there a condition for it?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
If I'm reading the event right, the bad ends are triggered by continuing to select a girl for Chad to target after you've gotten max progress with her. When she's at 20 affection for him again after getting all the Chad progress scenes for her you'll start getting warnings about him going after her (there's two warnings, but from what I can see it looks like it's coded so only one of them will trigger?). Getting to 20 Chad affection again after the warning will trigger the ending.

Reactions: goodi3

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
In 0.85c is the lock advances from Chad function bugged cause you're forced to chose a girl for Chad to gift / advance every night since it won't let you progress without choosing one?

Or is it just a bug caused by using the save game editor where I just gave all the girls level 7 progress? Cause it lets me supposedly lock the girl without giving me the you have to have seen the level 4 scene with the girls message. But it doesn't seem to actually work? Do the scripts just check for progression level or do they also check for some other hidden flag value from the actual scenes?

Last edited:
Reactions: wallglued

Ansol

May 14, 2019
What i can do with this? Its an 2-nd rival event with her and peeping is not working. Is there a way to remove this "sealing"?

Reactions: rokusho001

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
What i can do with this? Its an 2-nd rival event with her and peeping is not working. Is there a way to remove this "sealing"?
You're supposed to talk to her during the day. She will let you hire her, instead of being a sad peeping tom.

Ansol

May 14, 2019
You're supposed to talk to her during the day. She will let you hire her, instead of being a sad peeping tom.
I know. I've already hired her. It's an event where chad chose her with 20 affinity. And there arrow appearing like in other events, where we can peep, but there, even if we have that "arrow", it doesnt work

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
This message pops up when I replace the files in the mod. Any idea on what I can do? View attachment 3129551
View attachment 3129551
Which version are you installing it into? I just tried it in a fresh download/unzip of .85b and it worked fine, but .85c gave me this error. Not sure why (RPG Maker changes references to system images/sounds between versions somehow?), but if it only works for the version I made it on then that's just how it goes I guess...

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
Which version are you installing it into? I just tried it in a fresh download/unzip of .85b and it worked fine, but .85c gave me this error. Not sure why (RPG Maker changes references to system images/sounds between versions somehow?), but if it only works for the version I made it on then that's just how it goes I guess...
I got 0.85c and i've yet to find the error. Most likely an issue with the mod itself.

Dmonrey

Jul 7, 2020
I installed v0.85c. The game opens just fine but adding the mod gives me that error

tu1975

Mar 31, 2021
So I guess we only have new update when the developer finish the threesome scenes.... right ?

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
anyone got a save where chad gets all the girls bad ending i can't get it to trigger even with all them being his

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
what sex positions/h-scene are animated?
So Far, as of now playing it I see only missionary animated

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So far, yeah, that's it. They were worried about bloating the file size so didn't want any animations, but fan insistence got them to the point of "Okay, fine. We'll try just ONE animated position for each girl and see how that goes". According to patreon they're planning to add one or two more animations for each heroine in the next major build.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes