tu1975

Mar 31, 2021
In 0.85c is the lock advances from Chad function bugged cause you're forced to chose a girl for Chad to gift / advance every night since it won't let you progress without choosing one?

Or is it just a bug caused by using the save game editor where I just gave all the girls level 7 progress? Cause it lets me supposedly lock the girl without giving me the you have to have seen the level 4 scene with the girls message. But it doesn't seem to actually work? Do the scripts just check for progression level or do they also check for some other hidden flag value from the actual scenes?
won't you mind give me the version 0.85c ?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
won't you mind give me the version 0.85c ?

I wouldn't recommend it though, it seems pretty buggy as I mentioned above where you can't lock every girl down to prevent Chad from flirting with them since it forces you to chose a girl for him to flirt with every night. Which means you constantly have to buy a gold cross for that girl.

Reactions: wallglued

tu1975

Mar 31, 2021

I wouldn't recommend it though, it seems pretty buggy as I mentioned above where you can't lock every girl down to prevent Chad from flirting with them since it forces you to chose a girl for him to flirt with every night. Which means you constantly have to buy a gold cross for that girl.
oh, don't worry, I am fine with it

Sebas2848

Oct 28, 2023
Que se joda Chad, pero ahora podemos robarle a su novia xD, es demasiado tonto como para no pensar dos veces antes de robarnos a nuestras chicas, pero ahora Marida es nuestra chica, lmao.
[/CITA]
es verdad el Chad se pone de goloso con nuestro arem, toca darle de baja a la novia

Sebas2848

Oct 28, 2023
¿Cuándo va a salir una nueva versión?
Sería bueno que agreguen al otro aventurero para subirle la dificultad.
también sería bueno que cuando chad desbloqua el cuarto evento de chica después de la relación que bloque a la chica osea que ya no le de más regalos, por qué me a pasado que se da garra dando regalos a la chica que ya tuvo sexo

Akhav

Apr 28, 2020
I personally think it would be better if rival could attempt to recruit one heroine each time MC hired someone instead of just trying to recruit leftover heroines. This way player would have to think which girl should he recruit first in order to ensure her safety and whom he can risk and hire later.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
From itch.io:
Feature spotlight #1: Costumes
pVqJIE.png

For the next few weeks we will be talking a little more about the new features in the upcoming major update. Starting with Costumes.

To add a little more spice for the party, costumes will be introduced and each heroine has four available for them to wear while in the dungeon. These costumes will be brought using a new currency that relates to the dungeon overhaul (More on that on another day).

In addition to seeing your party members wearing weird costumes, you can also have sex with them if you bring them to some special places. You can increase a few of their sex stats and earn some SP through this method.

We're only showing three of the four costumes that would be added, because the last one will be a surprise for players to find out!

There are also 2 more updates on patreon.

Feature Spotlight #2: Threesome
December 16
A big thank you to everyone who participated in the poll, the winner for the upcoming couple to receive a threesome route is Risa & Sofia!...

Feature spotlight #3: Inn Scene expansions
21 hours ago
The new update will add scenes that reflect the consequences Chad has caused to the heroines, and whether the MC can help them or not....

Can any of their Patreon supporters share them here?

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
The new update will add scenes that reflect the consequences Chad has caused to the heroines, and whether the MC can help them or not....

These scenes are only viewable if the player had allowed Chad to reach the fourth scene before they trigger the first MC inn scene.

While the heroines who have been blackmailed or tricked by Chad will hate his guts forever. There are a few heroines who would actually be taken by him completely, and the player would not be able to recruit them in the plaza anymore. No worries though as there will be a warning before the player triggers those scenes. Mala_Inn2 (20).png Mala_Inn2 (20) (1).png Rina_Inn2 (26).png Bel_Inn2 (12).png

Rachel_Inn2 (7).png

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
The weirdest thing is that this one underwear set that Chad gives to girls, fits well on every single one of them despite their size differences lol

Sebas2848

Oct 28, 2023
Lo más extraño es que este conjunto de ropa interior que Chad les regala a las niñas les queda bien a todas y cada una de ellas a pesar de sus diferencias de tamaño jajaja.
[/CITA]
es verdad xd como dijo Thanos, perfectamente equilibrado, como debe ser xd estoy esperando. No ansias la próxima actualización, alguien sabe Para cuando sale ?

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
when i tranfer save file from 0.85b to 0.85c when i load the save the screen is black there nothing just sound how do i fix it

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Apparently version 0.85d came out a while ago.

Don't know if mods want to update the thread.

I am downloading it now to try it out.

Reactions: Xenoxblades
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes