• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

Sep 12, 2020
Also, was digging through the files and found the intro and outro movie they have for the game are just in mp4 format.

Looks like I could easily translate them as well and replace the japanese ones with an edited English version mp4. I might consider editing it just to have no trace of Japanese characters left in the game lol.
Hello guys! Just posting here for another update.

I've finished 2 other routes now,

The stranger sharing route and the wife's boss route. Both routes are pretty short and straightforward so I had no trouble with them.

1 last major route left along with other scenes I left for the end.

Also, was digging through the files and found the intro and outro movie they have for the game are just in mp4 format.

Looks like I could easily translate them as well and replace the japanese ones with an edited English version mp4. I might consider editing it just to have no trace of Japanese characters left in the game lol.

I'm about 75% done with the translation. Maybe we can get it done before the end of the year, not sure yet. But I want to finish this one up completely first before I start working on Tainted Aquamarine again, so you'll definitely have the translation ready soon!
you are a god

botab

Aug 24, 2020

The stranger sharing route and the wife's boss route. Both routes are pretty short and straightforward so I had no trouble with them.

I'm about 75% done with the translation. Maybe we can get it done before the end of the year, not sure yet. But I want to finish this one up completely first before I start working on Tainted Aquamarine again, so you'll definitely have the translation ready soon!
great news you really are a rocket man when it comes to game translations can't wait to play this game in translation
You played the games that I recommended to you How do you like them And what is your verdict regarding the translation of these two games or at least one of them

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

keep healty man

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Happy New Year guys.

Just dropping here to report that the translation progress is well under way to its completion.

Honestly haven't worked that much during this Christmas to New Year week since it's family stuff and all that.

But the translation is almost at its tale end so hopefully everything will be wrapped up next month.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Uncle Claudius

Mar 29, 2018
Happy New Year guys.

Just dropping here to report that the translation progress is well under way to its completion.

Honestly haven't worked that much during this Christmas to New Year week since it's family stuff and all that.

But the translation is almost at its tale end so hopefully everything will be wrapped up next month.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Unfathomably based

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey, I ran across this (related material) today: .
See the full (unfortunately not yet translated) manga here: .
Just a fun thing to see. ^^ Enjoy!

Reactions: rgnar62

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018

do you mind if you share the already done partial translation? I also have the textractor maybe it will translate anything and its almost done so why not? please

Sep 12, 2020
Happy New Year guys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
How's the progress