Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

Full Title (Romanized): Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa, Hoka no Otoko ni Dakareta Hanashi o Tsumugu ~Tsuma no Kirei na Niku Bira ga Hoka no Otoko no Ikiri Bou ni Oshihirogerarete Iru no o Mite, Gachigachi ni Kankan Bou o Bouchou Saseru~

Japanese Title: 僕に抱かれ喘ぐ妻は、他の男に抱かれた話を紡ぐ ~妻の綺麗な肉ビラが他の男のイキリ棒に押し広げられているのを見て、ガチガチにカンカン棒を膨張させる~

Localized Title: Bokudakare~ My Wife Tells a Story of Her and Another Man

Synopsis:
Years ago Fukagawa Kenichi found out that his wife was cheating on him and divorced her on the spot. He felt traumatized and humiliated, and for a while hated all women for being cheats. After some time he fell in love with his coworker Yoshino and they got married.

However, even after years, Kenichi cannot forget how it felt to see his wife taken by another man and slowly but surely works up a fetish for it. He now tries to actually gather the courage to ask Yoshino to help him realize his cuckolding fantasies...

VNDB:
Store:
Developer:

Genre: NTR (Netorare, Netorase), Married Woman, Outdoor Sex, Old Man, Pregnancy, Threesome, Sex Toys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TRANSLATION UPDATE:

Hi guys! Just giving an update that the Prologue and Doujima Route are fully translated now. I have currently translated around 8,250 lines of dialogue. The good news is that the Doujima Route is the longest route of them all, so the rest of the routes should be easier to do. I have about 13,750 lines of dialogue left to translate, so we are well over 40% done with the translation!

I have also completely translated the UI Buttons for the MAIN MENU, CONFIGURATION, FLOW CHART and GALLERY through replacing the image buttons.

Also, just for the fun of it, I made my own rendition of the game logo, in English version. I added this logo to the Main Menu, and in the In-Game Splash Screen.

English Coz why not.png
Sharing screenshots here for the updates so far.

MainMenu.JPG Dialoge Sample EN.JPG Sample2 EN.JPG Trans Sample1 EN.JPG Choices Sample EN.JPG config EN.JPG Flowchart EN.jpg

Last edited:

botab

Aug 24, 2020
+1I will support you I think this game needs to be translated But could you please make a request for a translation Because in these two games, the storyline and the development of the characters are much more interesting than in this game that you asked to translate

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
I have never translated a game using the above tools but if you need a proofreader I am pretty fluent in english.
Visual novel's engine is kinda tough, you can find tool for popular engine like kirikiri in the Internet but people don't tend to share tool for engine like this. I made a post about Anim engine not long ago.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Visual novel's engine is kinda tough, you can find tool for popular engine like kirikiri in the Internet but people don't tend to share tool for engine like this. I made a post about Anim engine not long ago.
Yeah and your post for the anim engine tool was pretty helpful! I was able to get all the things I needed. I pretty much have all the image texts already translated thanks to that tool, and started translating a considerable chunk of the first route.

Jul 27, 2019
Where did you download this game? And how did you setup textractor to make it work?
textractorx86 should hook straight into the game with no issues if it does message back here and we'll give you a hook code. As for downloading it you can get it at different sites ryuugames,hsuki, onlyhgames(I reccomend against using this last one so much bloatware even gets past my adblocker sometimes). So stick to ryuugames and hsuki. The game will come in the form of an iso file which you can use a tool like daemon tools lite too mount to your pc. From there you can go into file browser see the disc mounted iso file and click on the installer.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
+1I will support you I think this game needs to be translated But could you please make a request for a translation Because in these two games, the storyline and the development of the characters are much more interesting than in this game that you asked to translate

Yes, i like these games much more too

Oct 14, 2020
textractorx86 should hook straight into the game with no issues if it does message back here and we'll give you a hook code. As for downloading it you can get it at different sites ryuugames,hsuki, onlyhgames(I reccomend against using this last one so much bloatware even gets past my adblocker sometimes). So stick to ryuugames and hsuki. The game will come in the form of an iso file which you can use a tool like daemon tools lite too mount to your pc. From there you can go into file browser see the disc mounted iso file and click on the installer.
Thanks. I love netorase and I have a very good translator that's also my friend. I'm gonna play through it and if it's good I can offer some help. (I have also typeset alot of Hmangas, but not sure how typesetting would work in a game)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey zetsupetsu, we talked before about this game and I wish you all the best in your translation project as well as the game you're currently developing! (Really excited by that, btw.) Quick question though, will you be including the scenarios from the standalone DLC as well? In any event, thanks for taking up this translation project. Stay awesome! Cheers!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hey zetsupetsu, we talked before about this game and I wish you all the best in your translation project as well as the game you're currently developing! (Really excited by that, btw.) Quick question though, will you be including the scenarios from the standalone DLC as well? In any event, thanks for taking up this translation project. Stay awesome! Cheers!
If there is demand for it then I might do it but at the moment my focus is just on the main game first since there are still quite a lot of lines to be translated so the DLC is waaay ahead of the time line at this point lol.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
If there is demand for it then I might do it but at the moment my focus is just on the main game first since there are still quite a lot of lines to be translated so the DLC is waaay ahead of the time line at this point lol.
Cool, cool. That's understandable. Just wanted to know what your plans and thoughts about it were. Thanks for answering! Don't burn yourself out taking on this and your own game. Take breaks as necessary! And thanks again. Cheers!