• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
textractorx86 should hook straight into the game with no issues if it does message back here and we'll give you a hook code. As for downloading it you can get it at different sites ryuugames,hsuki, onlyhgames(I reccomend against using this last one so much bloatware even gets past my adblocker sometimes). So stick to ryuugames and hsuki. The game will come in the form of an iso file which you can use a tool like daemon tools lite too mount to your pc. From there you can go into file browser see the disc mounted iso file and click on the installer.
Do I need an activation code to play this game if I download from Ryuugames.com?
Because I have already downloaded a few games from the same publisher and they always asked me for a code.
Thanks in advance !!

Jul 27, 2019
Do I need an activation code to play this game if I download from Ryuugames.com?
Because I have already downloaded a few games from the same publisher and they always asked me for a code.
Thanks in advance !!
If you're talking about starting the game itself and you already unziped and downloaded it just starting it. Then you need to take the crack file that should've come with your download and replace the file in the games directory with it. Directory being where the game downloaded itself too in your computer

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
If you're talking about starting the game itself and you already unziped and downloaded it just starting it. Then you need to take the crack file that should've come with your download and replace the file in the games directory with it. Directory being where the game downloaded itself too in your computer
I did everything you said but sadly when I click on the app the game starts with a black screen and closes right after. Do you know why this is happening to me?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
i was talking about this
You are opening the wrong exe. Open the one inside the data folder.

Also make sure you copied the folder with random numbers and letters, forgot the name of it, along witn the crack exe. Not doing so will result in the black screen.

Lastly, make sure you are installing and opening them in japanese locale.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Just posting an update here that I managed to finish
translating about 80% of Doujima's Route.

I was wondering if would you guys prefer that I release partial translation patches everytime a route is finished or should I just release a patch once most of them are completed?

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Just posting an update here that I managed to finish
translating about 80% of Doujima's Route.

I was wondering if would you guys prefer that I release partial translation patches everytime a route is finished or should I just release a patch once most of them are completed?
I think it would be better if just release a patch once most of them are completed And you can immediately ask the second question When you finish translating this game This developer also has a second part and the story there is also very interesting, what do you think you can translate it too

Reactions: Back

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
You are opening the wrong exe. Open the one inside the data folder.

Also make sure you copied the folder with random numbers and letters, forgot the name of it, along witn the crack exe. Not doing so will result in the black screen.

Lastly, make sure you are installing and opening them in japanese locale.
My system is already set to japanese system locale. What should i do from now?

Aug 8, 2021
Following this thread, and wishing you, and your partners, the best of luck.
btw, you should request to move this thread to the Translation forum, as this is a proper project instead of a simple request. Maybe you would get more volunteers that way.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE:

Hi guys! Just giving an update that the Prologue and Doujima Route are fully translated now. I have currently translated around 8,250 lines of dialogue. The good news is that the Doujima Route is the longest route of them all, so the rest of the routes should be easier to do. I have about 13,750 lines of dialogue left to translate, so we are well over 40% done with the translation!

I have also completely translated the UI Buttons for the MAIN MENU, CONFIGURATION, FLOW CHART and GALLERY through replacing the image buttons.

Also, just for the fun of it, I made my own rendition of the game logo, in English version. I added this logo to the Main Menu, and in the In-Game Splash Screen.

English Coz why not.png

Here are some screenshots of the translation updates so far.

MainMenu.JPG Dialoge Sample EN.JPG Sample2 EN.JPG Choices Sample EN.JPG Trans Sample1 EN.JPG config EN.JPG Flowchart EN.jpg

capu2

May 15, 2018
Cool!

But I hope your following ANIM projects don't coincide with my current ANIM Project.

All the best!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Cool!

But I hope your following ANIM projects don't coincide with my current ANIM Project.

All the best!
No worries.

I don't intend to translate their other works. I'm not an actual translator.
I'm only doing this game specifically because of the Netorase content.

Aug 8, 2021
TRANSLATION UPDATE:

Hi guys! Just giving an update that the Prologue and Doujima Route are fully translated now. I have currently translated around 8,250 lines of dialogue. The good news is that the Doujima Route is the longest route of them all, so the rest of the routes should be easier to do. I have about 13,750 lines of dialogue left to translate, so we are well over 40% done with the translation!

I have also completely translated the UI Buttons for the MAIN MENU, CONFIGURATION, FLOW CHART and GALLERY through replacing the image buttons.

Also, just for the fun of it, I made my own rendition of the game logo, in English version. I added this logo to the Main Menu, and in the In-Game Splash Screen.

View attachment 1522122

Here are some screenshots of the translation updates so far.

View attachment 1522123 View attachment 1522124 View attachment 1522126 View attachment 1522127 View attachment 1522128 View attachment 1522129 View attachment 1522130
Holy mother... It looks amazing!! It's almost like an official work!!
Seriously, you're doing something incredible. Mad props to you, zetsupetsu.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
No worries.

I don't intend to translate their other works. I'm not an actual translator.
I'm only doing this game specifically because of the Netorase content.
Thank you for your work with the translation of this game, I can't even imagine how much caffeine you need to drink I'm a big fan, just like you Netorase
And especially this developer ANIM.teamMM
People have been translating this type of games for years, you are like a rocket.Therefore, I have a request for you, could you please translate And these games, too, or at least one of them, in my opinion, are the 2 best works of this developer.

Write your answer here

Reactions: Satiro

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Thank you for your work with the translation of this game, I can't even imagine how much caffeine you need to drink I'm a big fan, just like you Netorase
And especially this developer ANIM.teamMM
People have been translating this type of games for years, you are like a rocket.Therefore, I have a request for you, could you please translate And these games, too, or at least one of them, in my opinion, are the 2 best works of this developer.

Write your answer here
I don't think I will have the time tbh.

I'm in the middle of developing my own Netorase game as well (as you can see in my signature)

I'm just translating this on the side. I recently did a huge update on my game so I took a break and started translating this, but after this I'll go back to developing my game again.

I'll play the ones you recommended, if there is Netorase. No promises, but if I'll love it like I did with Bokudakare, I might consider translating it as well, but that won't be anytime soon as I still have alot in my plate.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I don't think I will have the time tbh.

I'm in the middle of developing my own Netorase game as well (as you can see in my signature)

I'm just translating this on the side. I recently did a huge update on my game so I took a break and started translating this, but after this I'll go back to developing my game again.

I'll play the ones you recommended, if there is Netorase. No promises, but if I'll love it like I did with Bokudakare, I might consider translating it as well, but that won't be anytime soon as I still have alot in my plate.
Great friend when you play these games that I recommend Please write your opinion about them here What do you think about the plots of the game its character development I just think they are as good as NTR homestay Good luck with your work

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hello guys! Just posting here for another update.

I've finished 2 other routes now,

The stranger sharing route and the wife's boss route. Both routes are pretty short and straightforward so I had no trouble with them.

1 last major route left along with other scenes I left for the end.

Also, was digging through the files and found the intro and outro movie they have for the game are just in mp4 format.

Looks like I could easily translate them as well and replace the japanese ones with an edited English version mp4. I might consider editing it just to have no trace of Japanese characters left in the game lol.

I'm about 75% done with the translation. Maybe we can get it done before the end of the year, not sure yet. But I want to finish this one up completely first before I start working on Tainted Aquamarine again, so you'll definitely have the translation ready soon!