Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
Has anyone heard from Capu from discord or smth? Is he ok? Looks like he hasn't been around for the last two months, right?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It's been a while since the last update. I hope Capu will allow me to put this file here. The link is only active for 7 days, so download immediately.

I appreciate it but can you upload another type like mega goofile, pixeldrain? My antivirus jumps like crazy the moment I open the link

Jul 28, 2022
It's been a while since the last update. I hope Capu will allow me to put this file here. The link is only active for 7 days, so download immediately.

Not sure whether I am patching this right, but the main menu title is supposed to be translated right? I copied over to the data file, and the main menu title is still in Japanese.

i_m_a_gination

Dec 20, 2020
I appreciate it but can you upload another type like mega goofile, pixeldrain? My antivirus jumps like crazy the moment I open the link
Here you go mate

Not sure whether I am patching this right, but the main menu title is supposed to be translated right? I copied over to the data file, and the main menu title is still in Japanese.
Yes the main menu have been translated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also don't know why, maybe you need to try it again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Osmav and danadana

Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you for sharing mate. Thank you capu2 for you great work. This is the best Netorase game around here for sure. I think this gem should be released in the games forum to reach more people.

Reactions: i_m_a_gination