Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

Aug 3, 2022
Honestly this is my favorite game of the developer, the homestay one's are good too interms of story but Kabetuma 2, man i still have nightmares about how shit that game's story was.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
Having finished reading Dojima route I can only say that the protagonist is downright insane, taking netorase play to absurdly extreme heights. The only reason that it ended happily is that Yoshino is unrealistically loyal and in love with the protagonist and Dojima doesn't try to circumvent their relationship in any way. Still, even though I can't relate to the MC in any way, form or shape, the heroine, her relationship with MC and the sex scenes are great. Thanks, Capu, for translation!

Last edited:

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Having finished reading Dojima route I can only say that the protagonist is downright insane, taking netorase play to absurdly extreme heights. The only reason that it ended happily is that Yoshino is unrealistically loyal and in love with the protagonist and Dojima doesn't try to circumvent their relationship in any way. Still, even though I can't relate to the MC in any way, form or shape, the heroine, her relationship with MC and the sex scenes are great. Thanks, Capu, for translation!
I would prefer if Yoshino was stolen away, any husband who wants to see his wife bang someone else deserves to have her stolen

• Angry
Reactions: Kaoshin