Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Do people not know how to go to the search bar and type "public patch"?
If you re-read the WHOLE conversation when he said posted an update i took it as a status overview work in progress on ALL of his projects (since he was talking about them the following post). Not just THIS one. Hence at least for me the confusion

Last edited:

capu2

May 15, 2018
Is the public data patch here? I downloaded it again after I saw there's an update but it just removes the TL instead of adding more. Only the prologue is translated now

I checked the file, and it works on my end. Can you screenshot the files that you have now?

greatboi

Jun 14, 2022
I checked the file, and it works on my end. Can you screenshot the files that you have now?
hi capu thanks for the awesome translations

but why do you not translate other anim mother&wife works ? they are untranslated for years

Reactions: GeneraI

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Could someone please tell me what the current public patch covers? Does it include the full MC route or just part of it?

Pomp90

Jan 7, 2022
I would've like to. But i put value on my money, and a 5$ month subscribtion to capu doesn't have that value at the current moment to me. And I"ll tell you why. I'm only interested in atelier sakura games. So the company AS releases a new game EACH MONTH! Capu here translates an AS game every 3/4 months. And second of all it's the value of the games capu decides to work on ... Marina 2-3 it's the best work that he put out and we're all grateful for it. But everything else? I'll just use the name of the FeMC for simplicity. Risa and Anri are good but not great, Hiyori and Aika average at best, Miina and Sae are pure garbage, the itsumamas which is not from AS i'm not interested in and as for Shiori I still need to finish it
I agree with everything. Also I want to add something, why nobody just get the translation and put a link here? We can find tons of supposed "paid translation" for free here but why this one is an exception? I'll be honest, got the boku mama x tomo full translation for free from Kemono and i don't regret it, maybe one day someone will put the translation for this game there too

• Angry
Reactions: polo12

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I agree with everything. Also I want to add something, why nobody just get the translation and put a link here? We can find tons of supposed "paid translation" for free here but why this one is an exception? I'll be honest, got the boku mama x tomo full translation for free from Kemono and i don't regret it, maybe one day someone will put the translation for this game there too
The translation for this game is here on this thread if you cared to look.
Its a public patch and its not even finished yet.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Where can I find the download link?
You can find the public patch at the post linked below.

And you can get the most up to date version by supporting Capu on Patreon.

Insur

Apr 6, 2022
You can find the public patch at the post linked below.

And you can get the most up to date version by supporting Capu on Patreon.
Thank you ! It's my first time playing a game like this, I mounted it in daemon tools and installed it but when I put the patch it still asks me for the code :( IMG_20230923_164612.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: polo12
Mar 18, 2022
Thank you ! It's my first time playing a game like this, I mounted it in daemon tools and installed it but when I put the patch it still asks me for the code :( View attachment 2951979
depends on where you got the game from, usually wherever you download it from will include an alternate .exe that plays the game by bypassing the drm. sometimes windows defender will detect the cracked .exe and delete it. check your windows settings and look at the quarantined files to see if its there. otherwise i reccomend looking at nyaasi for a torrent

Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
This is indeed a masterpiece. One of the best of it's kind. Thank you for your effort for translating this. Eagerly waiting for the next update. :geek:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I've been working on the UI pics for this one and here is the

The files will likely be included in the future Capu's patches. You have to have a cracked game cause my understanding is that uncracked game has those UI pics packed in exe file itself so you won't have a folder with unpacked pics to copy translated ones to and the game will use packed originals anyway.

It's both for the main game and DLC as I pretty much just had to rename a dozen pics I had for the main game - I just gave a quick translation for the main menu pic with 3 DLC scenarios names. You have to have folders called 2k61gWTW for the main game (cracked) - it's already in the translation patch - and NCqri2gg for DLC - copy the respective GAX files in those folders.

You can get both the game and DLC I used for this - along with a full save - from ryuugames. I don't haver much space left on Mega but I can get cracked DLC and full save ; cracked exe for the main game and UI pics folder are already in Capu's translation patch as mentioned before.

Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
Yay! Capu has just released the new translation! :giggle:
Thank you for the hard work, Capu!

• Wow
Reactions: Belgaesh