Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Wow, I can’t believe I never knew about this VN until I stumbled onto your Netorase Master List. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread, though I may just MTL my way through this one just because of how much it peaked my interest.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
So, I'm crashing right at the start when he's about to recall the previous night, and I have no idea why. I'm not getting any popups, so I'm wondering if anyone else had this issue? Otherwise, I'll just reinstall it and see if that fixes the crashing.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Happy New Year guys.

Just dropping here to report that the translation progress is well under way to its completion.

Honestly haven't worked that much during this Christmas to New Year week since it's family stuff and all that.

But the translation is almost at its tale end so hopefully everything will be wrapped up next month.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Senpai are u still alive :confused:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
His last post was two months ago, I hope nothing happened to him
Well yes, I hope he's safe. But he's been around as recently as yesterday viewing the forums (at the time of this post). Hopefully he's enjoying himself doing fun stuff while making progress on the projects he's mentioned and not just caught up in something hairy like several other Zoners are in the real world.

Sep 12, 2020
Well yes, I hope he's safe. But he's been around as recently as yesterday viewing the forums (at the time of this post). Hopefully he's enjoying himself doing fun stuff while making progress on the projects he's mentioned and not just caught up in something hairy like several other Zoners are in the real world.
how can you even see this?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
So, just FYI guys, Zet just started dating and getting into a serious relationship with a childhood crush. I say good for him! (y) He also got a new job that's been eating up his time, but says he'll try to make time to swing on by. Real life relationships and commitments should always take precedence, of course, but hopefully he'll give us a heads-up on how things are progressing with this and his other project soon. Cheers y'all, and be safe.

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
So, just FYI guys, Zet just started dating and getting into a serious relationship with a childhood crush. I say good for him! (y) He also got a new job that's been eating up his time, but says he'll try to make time to swing on by. Real life relationships and commitments should always take precedence, of course, but hopefully he'll give us a heads-up on how things are progressing with this and his other project soon. Cheers y'all, and be safe.
Lucky...

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Theres one route done already right? Is there a chance thats just gonna be like a partial release or something?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Theres one route done already right? Is there a chance thats just gonna be like a partial release or something?
Last I heard was that the translation is almost done in its entirety. Thus, it's more likely it'd be released when it's completely wrapped up (sans any followup cleanup / hotfixes). Time permitting, the rest of the remaining translations will be done soon. Keep tight, my fellow h-game enthusiast. ;)

Reactions: zetsupetsu

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Heya guys, really sorry for the long hiatus. But I did had some irl stuff to deal with, as mentioned a few posts above.

I only started getting a bit active on f95zone again last week after I felt my life was stable enough that I can slowly ease into my hobbies again.

Honestly these past few days I was focusing solely on Tainted Aquamarine, creating more game art assets for my game. But a few days ago I played the MTL release of another AnimMM game and realized again just how atrocious MTL can be.

So that kicked me up and decided to resume work on this instead because I don't want someone else making a half-assed MTL of this too and ruin the experience.

I plan to do a 100% full translation/localization, like 0 trace of japanese characters left in the game, if that makes sense. Most of the game assets, including art and UI are editable and I already went out of my way to edit out a lot of them and translated them to English so I want to go ALL IN on this one. There's even this bit that shows MC scrolling through a japanese image board, and I completely edited that out and made it into MC browsing the f95zone Netorase thread instead, complete with english comments lol. I'm also planning to edit the OP movie and replace it with an animation with the English title and subtitles.

That being said, I don't want this to be a half-assed release as it's one of my favorite Netorase games.

But! of course, there is a limit to everything and I might just be overestimating myself and being way too optimistic. If push comes to shove and it's come to the point that Tainted Aquamarine dev time takes precedence over this, I might just release a partial translation (the doujima route is completed anyway) and then just patch out the rest with MTL (oof, unfortunately).
But this is only on worst case scenario guys so everything should still be on track, assuming I'll have enough free time the next few weeks to properly work on this.

Last edited: