Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

May 6, 2021
Heya guys, really sorry for the long hiatus. But I did had some irl stuff to deal with, as mentioned a few posts above.

I only started getting a bit active on f95zone again last week after I felt my life was stable enough that I can slowly ease into my hobbies again.

Honestly these past few days I was focusing solely on Tainted Aquamarine, creating more game art assets for my game. But a few days ago I played the MTL release of another AnimMM game and realized again just how atrocious MTL can be.

So that kicked me up and decided to resume work on this instead because I don't want someone else making a half-assed MTL of this too and ruin the experience.

I plan to do a 100% full translation/localization, like 0 trace of japanese characters left in the game, if that makes sense. Most of the game assets, including art and UI are editable and I already went out of my way to edit out a lot of them and translated them to English so I want to go ALL IN on this one. There's even this bit that shows MC scrolling through a japanese image board, and I completely edited that out and made it into MC browsing the f95zone Netorase thread instead, complete with english comments lol. I'm also planning to edit the OP movie and replace it with an animation with the English title and subtitles.

That being said, I don't want this to be a half-assed release as it's one of my favorite Netorase games.

But! of course, there is a limit to everything and I might just be overestimating myself and being way too optimistic. If push comes to shove and it's come to the point that Tainted Aquamarine dev time takes precedence over this, I might just release a partial translation (the doujima route is completed anyway) and then just patch out the rest with MTL (oof, unfortunately).
But this is only on worst case scenario guys so everything should still be on track, assuming I'll have enough free time the next few weeks to properly work on this.
Niceeee
with aqua marine on the way, i thought this project was going to be abandoned!

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
Personally, im good with just the dojima route. I find the other routes not as intense. If you are willing to share just that i'd gladly take it. Otherwise im excited for eventual release.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Heya guys, really sorry for the long hiatus. But I did had some irl stuff to deal with, as mentioned a few posts above.

I only started getting a bit active on f95zone again last week after I felt my life was stable enough that I can slowly ease into my hobbies again.

Honestly these past few days I was focusing solely on Tainted Aquamarine, creating more game art assets for my game. But a few days ago I played the MTL release of another AnimMM game and realized again just how atrocious MTL can be.

So that kicked me up and decided to resume work on this instead because I don't want someone else making a half-assed MTL of this too and ruin the experience.

I plan to do a 100% full translation/localization, like 0 trace of japanese characters left in the game, if that makes sense. Most of the game assets, including art and UI are editable and I already went out of my way to edit out a lot of them and translated them to English so I want to go ALL IN on this one. There's even this bit that shows MC scrolling through a japanese image board, and I completely edited that out and made it into MC browsing the f95zone Netorase thread instead, complete with english comments lol. I'm also planning to edit the OP movie and replace it with an animation with the English title and subtitles.

That being said, I don't want this to be a half-assed release as it's one of my favorite Netorase games.

But! of course, there is a limit to everything and I might just be overestimating myself and being way too optimistic. If push comes to shove and it's come to the point that Tainted Aquamarine dev time takes precedence over this, I might just release a partial translation (the doujima route is completed anyway) and then just patch out the rest with MTL (oof, unfortunately).
But this is only on worst case scenario guys so everything should still be on track, assuming I'll have enough free time the next few weeks to properly work on this.
I can only assume you mean the AnimMM game that was released a few days ago on this site. I didnt even look at that one cause it was mtl and it looked like it was part ntr and part netorase? Idk but anyways, very much looking forward to this translation and am glad that your own personal game is coming along. Really look forward to Tainted Aquamarine since you seem like you get ntr/sharing stuff. Much luck my friend!

rangabang

May 4, 2021

This one right?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rin-to-s...arazuma-e-to-ochite-final-anim-teammm.112378/
Im just about finished up on that too, what a ride.
I was able to get through that by mentally replacing all the personal pronouns lmao
Thank goodness for people who post 100% saves so I can go straight to the scene selection

Seeing that game is what has me really excited for this game with an actual translation

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hey guys! Good news! Translation is almost done and I'll be needing a couple of play testers for proof reading and testing if my install patch would work on other computers.

I might be setting up a discord channel to help coordinate this but for now if there are people who are willing to help with proof reading please feel free to DM me. I only need around 3 people tops for now. Those volunteering please keep in mind this is NOT just a free early access, I genuinely need your help in proofreading and finding grammatical errors and wrong translations so please only volunteer if you are willing to help.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys! Good news! Translation is almost done and I'll be needing a couple of play testers for proof reading and testing if my install patch would work on other computers.

I might be setting up a discord channel to help coordinate this but for now if there are people who are willing to help with proof reading please feel free to DM me. I only need around 3 people tops for now. Those volunteering please keep in mind this is NOT just a free early access, I genuinely need your help in proofreading and finding grammatical errors and wrong translations so please only volunteer if you are willing to help.
Did u died? Any updates? ._.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
No lol of course I'm alive. I'll eventually update here when it'll be ready. Lots of revisions with the translations and work is slow because I don't really do this full time. But its nearing completion if that's worth anything. Don't really want to commit to a date right now.
So after going through the whole VN with MTL, I gotta say, you're a madlad for even trying to attempt to translate this behemoth of a Netorase VN. It's seriously one of the longest VNs I've ever read when you include the main routes, side routes, and wife POV. I really wish you the best of luck in this endeavor!