4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
The bottom chest in the Web Way causes a traceback error, and ignoring it sends me back to the demon fight on the way to the Ward Keeper.

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
posting for interest, will play if it comes close to final. looks great, mr developer, keep going!

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Dev has jus done a patreon release, so it looks like the project is still alive - looking forward to whenever they drop the update here.

Nikhovich

Nov 3, 2018
To Save a King [v0.1.0.1-bugfix] [tsandds123]

Unofficial compressed android port release

Click on like button if you like it

FOR INSTANT UPDATES JOIN ME:-

#Please Support me its helps to survive me # :-

Download link:-

Compressed Android:- Pixeldrain
thanks hero

Reactions: Bros port s

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
tsandds123 Is this a start over in order for all scenes to be available via the scene replay button (which appears to be disabled when I start?) or is that a place holder for when you've got them...

Or did I just get my answer by trying to return to Radenfell and hitting an error

File "game/script.rpy", line 812, in tick_cooldowns
if mc.comp.CCD > 0:
AttributeError: 'companion' object has no attribute 'CCD'

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
tsandds123 Is this a start over in order for all scenes to be available via the scene replay button (which appears to be disabled when I start?) or is that a place holder for when you've got them...

Or did I just get my answer by trying to return to Radenfell and hitting an error

File "game/script.rpy", line 812, in tick_cooldowns
if mc.comp.CCD > 0:
AttributeError: 'companion' object has no attribute 'CCD'
It's a start over because I added a lot of technical changes that'll mess with current saves, the scene replay button is also a place holder for now.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Why can't I move at all? after the spider queen scene, the character simply does not move..

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
tsandds123 good luck with this project, it looks really promising and I love most of it, I have only two things I wish to be adressed:
1. A little bit more art in scenes, even just one more picture reflecting the changes in position/progression would do a lot.
2. Please alter just slightly the repeat scenes to reflect that they have already happened, just altering begining and end text would mostly suffice - more changes somewhat reflecting the current state of affairs would be welcome, but I understand that that requires more time and effort.

Just my suggestion.

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Why can't I move at all? after the spider queen scene, the character simply does not move..
Sounds like the same problem that currently plagues dungeons when trying to load from a save while in a dungeon, did you happen to save during a dungeon or try to load from an autosave that happened during a dungeon?

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Sounds like the same problem that currently plagues dungeons when trying to load from a save while in a dungeon, did you happen to save during a dungeon or try to load from an autosave that happened during a dungeon?
yes that's right

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
yes that's right
Unfortunately this mean you'll likely have to start a new game, saves were most likely broken with all the technical changes in this patch anyway. The not moving thing is an issue with how renpy 8.1.3 handled save/load but 8.2 just released today, I'll look into updating this to run on 8.2 and perhaps this issue will no longer be the bane of my existence.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Unfortunately this mean you'll likely have to start a new game, saves were most likely broken with all the technical changes in this patch anyway. The not moving thing is an issue with how renpy 8.1.3 handled save/load but 8.2 just released today, I'll look into updating this to run on 8.2 and perhaps this issue will no longer be the bane of my existence.
After loading the previous saves, I started having crashes from the game, so I replayed everything again, without using the old saves, by the way, I had this problem before, too, maybe that’s not the problem?

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Sorry I wasn't of any help, your game is very cool!

Penores

Apr 4, 2020
This all looks like fantastic work and I really do hope this is a fruitfull endevor for you! Is it possible that you would consider implementing the choice to play as a non-futa female instead of the male main character in the future?

Grimseverity

Mar 21, 2023
I had the same issue but opening up the save menu(esc key) then closing it allowed me to move again.

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
Is there going to be any male on futa in this or is it just going to be futa on male? I do like futa on male but I prefer it when theres a mix of both.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes