Nov 24, 2022
the art looks amazing! many optimizations were already mentioned above,
music would really get things pumping
gogogo!
hope you can also customize UI a little bit

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
The game is fine but there are a few issues right now :
You can't unequip items or I havent found how to.
You cannot remove a spell you've put on your spellbar but you can replace it or fill your whole spellbar with the same ability wich is dumb to do but you shouldn't be able to do it. It probably stems from the same issue as the first one.
Opening the the quest log while the bag is open doesn't close it and makes you have two things open at the same time.
Loading the dungeons is slow, checking your saves by right-clicking take some time too.
It's me being nit-picky but the inventory menu is made : Consumables <-> Items <-> Abilities <-> Key Items . It'd be nice if you could just loop back to consumables when you keep clicking on the right arrow or grey it out to show you can't go further.

The game is fresh out of the oven and definitely need some adjustement but it's got potential and I kinda like the effort put in the worldbuilding. I apologize for being heavy on the criticizm but It's kinda the fate of nearly every first release.

PS : If you like the art of this game. I'd recommend checking Sulcate.

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Funny thing, I actually have an alpha route already planned, idk if you played the game but there's a branch at the beginning of the game that says (not implemented) next to it that'll essentially be a "Go to the adventurers' guild, get buff, and be the one doing the fucking" kinda thing. But of course whether or not it gets added sooner rather than later is going to be dependent on how my patrons vote on polls in the future.
You had my curiosity, now you have my attention. I'm always on the lookout for games with male-on-futa content, it's so hard to find those.

Aug 17, 2021
this art looks like.... a LOT like sulcate's stuff. is this OC or ai generated? there's just weird little things like the ward keeper's neck clipping through her collar bone or her weird stunted index finger that are putting up flags. i think you're supposed to tag ai stuff if it is. still gonna jack my shit to it, just wondering.
1696464827217.png 1696464929908.png

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
3- After taking to Amber to gather the ingredient she tells me to go to the above Maze again, can't leave the maze because map doesn't work, and can't kill the boss because it gives me an renpy error, so I'm stuck
This game is great so far just one bug where im stuck after getting the missing ingredient in the mine dungeon
I think I've solved the issue, I'll have a patch coming Soon™, I'm still just waiting for the developer badge and ownership of the thread so I can start posting updates here as well.
I apologize for being heavy on the criticizm but It's kinda the fate of nearly every first release.
No need to apologize, the way I see it the game can only get better through honest criticisms like this. And you're absolutely right, I don't know why something as simple as an Unequip feature slipped my mind. I'll probably be packaging at least some of the things you mentioned in a feature update that intends to polish the combat and dungeon mechanics.
this art looks like.... a LOT like sulcate's stuff.
That's because it is Sulcate's stuff, I've commissioned Sulcate to do the art for the game so far, and I'd like to stick with them as much as possible but I don't know how feasible that'll end up being for getting updates out in a timely manner since I don't just want to dump a bunch of work into their lap and say it needs to be done right away, especially when they've got a lot of other things to focus on as well. We'll see how it all shakes out soon enough but I might have to end up commissioning other artists to do work on some of the side characters in order to have enough content to warrant an update.

Aug 17, 2021
That's because it is Sulcate's stuff, I've commissioned Sulcate to do the art for the game so far, and I'd like to stick with them as much as possible but I don't know how feasible that'll end up being for getting updates out in a timely manner since I don't just want to dump a bunch of work into their lap and say it needs to be done right away, especially when they've got a lot of other things to focus on as well. We'll see how it all shakes out soon enough but I might have to end up commissioning other artists to do work on some of the side characters in order to have enough content to warrant an update.
ah, rad, i get to sneer condescendingly at one of my favorite artists for drawing a finger weird. hell yeah, i love being a snob. sorry about the accusation, the ai generated backgrounds just got me a bit suspicious i suppose.

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
3- After taking to Amber to gather the ingredient she tells me to go to the above Maze again, can't leave the maze because map doesn't work, and can't kill the boss because it gives me an renpy error, so I'm stuck.
This game is great so far just one bug where im stuck after getting the missing ingredient in the mine dungeon
Just posted a fix for this on the patreon

Scrination

Jul 18, 2019
Funny thing, I actually have an alpha route already planned, idk if you played the game but there's a branch at the beginning of the game that says (not implemented) next to it that'll essentially be a "Go to the adventurers' guild, get buff, and be the one doing the fucking" kinda thing. But of course whether or not it gets added sooner rather than later is going to be dependent on how my patrons vote on polls in the future.
Does this alpha route prevent the player from being on the receiving end, or will it be a choice you can make?

• Angry
Reactions: King Wan

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
i'm just not interested in dicks ^^ if i have to kick one irl so it don't get in my confort zone i'm not scared of it ^^ and i was just signaling the missing tag before getting out of it, you can hope for all the gay content you want to your ass content i give not fuck about it :D
This comment is bait, but also amusing.
And here i thought i can finally play a game where i fk futas but alas it's another ordinary futa genre with a beta mc
Sounds like a good deal to me.
You had my curiosity, now you have my attention. I'm always on the lookout for games with male-on-futa content, it's so hard to find those.
These are nice, yeah.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
This comment is bait, but also amusing.
people fighting over whose kink is the right and best one disgust me (complicated family mater that made me hate some of my uncles and one of my aunt) so as a non-native english speacker that write poorly in english it may have come as akward but it was no bait for anything, just me trying to be funny about rebuking the somewhat agressive looking comment sent to me ^^

Trashdonkey

Jul 13, 2023
I don't have a screenshot but I ran into a bug. After the tutorial plays out the yellow arrow indicators stick around and remain on screen for the rest of the game, even when I start over or reload a save.

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I don't have a screenshot but I ran into a bug. After the tutorial plays out the yellow arrow indicators stick around and remain on screen for the rest of the game, even when I start over or reload a save.
Hmm, that's strange, do you remember which tutorial it was?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes