4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

YeetMeister1

May 29, 2019
When trying to fight the boss of the dungeon after picking up the "Missing Ingredient" for the "Meal Time" quest I get this error message:

When I try to simply ignore it, another error message pops up, followed by another and many more until I eventually end up back at the Spider Queen dungeon with an invisble wall blocking the last spider that fully blocks your way before you can fight the boss spider, essentially soft locking my game.

Restarting on a new save didn't work. Neither did doing the dungeon exactly the same way I do it when gathering the Crystals for Amber's golem. Might be something buggy with the fact that it's my second time entering that dungeon.

If you want/need the other error messages that pop up after I ignore the one in the pastebin post, I'll gladly provide them for you as they are different to that one.

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
When trying to fight the boss of the dungeon after picking up the "Missing Ingredient" for the "Meal Time" quest I get this error message:

When I try to simply ignore it, another error message pops up, followed by another and many more until I eventually end up back at the Spider Queen dungeon with an invisble wall blocking the last spider that fully blocks your way before you can fight the boss spider, essentially soft locking my game.

Restarting on a new save didn't work. Neither did doing the dungeon exactly the same way I do it when gathering the Crystals for Amber's golem. Might be something buggy with the fact that it's my second time entering that dungeon.

If you want/need the other error messages that pop up after I ignore the one in the pastebin post, I'll gladly provide them for you as they are different to that one.
There's a patch available from my patreon page, I'm still waiting for ownership of this thread to be passed to me before I can update the links here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thecoldbread

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
The inventory/map tutorial and the dungeon exploration tutorial
Are you still having this issue with the patch from yesterday? Maybe something I changed in there fixed it.
I can't seem to replicate the issue on my end so I'd need more information on the exact timing of the issue to figure out what's wrong.

Trashdonkey

Jul 13, 2023
Are you still having this issue with the patch from yesterday? Maybe something I changed in there fixed it.
I can't seem to replicate the issue on my end so I'd need more information on the exact timing of the issue to figure out what's wrong.
It may be a problem on my end, I play on Android through Joiplay. when I tried it on my laptop, it wasn't a problem

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
It may be a problem on my end, I play on Android through Joiplay. when I tried it on my laptop, it wasn't a problem
Ah, I see, I haven't really looked into android specifics or how Joiplay interprets renpy. At the moment I don't have any plans to do a proper android port but perhaps I'll look into it for the future.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ToSaveAKing-0.1Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
In the dungeon with the necromancer is the grid puzzle where the lower middle quadrant makes a *click* solvable right now?
If yes what do?
*ok i guess it's not a puzzle its just opens a door? idk i went there first and later on other switches just made barriers disapear.

Last edited:
Reactions: hrhr

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
You know? You could've said "Unfortunately caused them to grow penises", you could have said "Disastrously caused them to grow phalluses"...
But the fact that you said "Which fortunately caused the women of the realm to grow fat, juicy, throbbing cocks with a taste for man meat." is what made it sound that much more appealing to me.

(And yes that's exactly what you said, don't correct me, I will deny it tooth & nail)

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Enjoying the game so far but has anyone else had performance issues in the caster temple? After every fight with one of them the game goes from asking for 200mb RAM to over 6GB for 2 minutes or so.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes