• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - To Save a King [v0.1.4.2] [tsandds123]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v0.1.3.1

Its still far too early in this games development to give it a proper review. But what is here is a great first taste of what it could be. So i will give it a 5 stars review for its potential and wish the devs good tidings.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NarwhalNarwhal1

To Save a King is early in development but features top notch art and promising exploration and combat. So far it all seems to be futa on male MC which sets it apart. Check back in every so often on this one!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Onbunga

When I first looked at his game some months ago it didn't look very good but now that I have waited for more updates and played it it's a surprisingly good game. Seems like the game is buggy but it doesn't hinder the enjoyment. Some of the cock sizes are a bit too much for me but it seems some of the new art are great for me.
    Looking forward to new updates from this game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

This is a really nice start.

Pros:
    - good art
    - good gameplay
    - hot scenes
    - so far good ideas with systems
    - interesting story and progression

Cons:
    - limited art/no animations

This is a good one, very promising start with a nice framework to fill with more content, lowered the score by 1 star because of lacking amount of art, while its quality is really nice the quantity leaves a lot to be desired even as just supporting medium to the text based scenes.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Suminohana

> AI art everywhere but on the characters and on missions
    > No music
    > Everything is extremely basic, except the character art (and there isn't a lot of them, either)
    > Pointless combat and dialogue
    There isn't really a lot else to say
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Yacon

Well, this got me hoping for an update.

The art is amazing, and the gameplay itself is interesting(A futa on male dungeon crawler game)
    Hoping to get updates soon, the only bad thing I found is that the game sound is bugged, but it's an initial release so I don't mind, really.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Leonave

A very promising start with huge potential!
    Excellent drawings, and a great atmosphere.
    The dungeon crawling part is well done and fun.
    It's quite well written, and the scenario opens up a multitude of possibilities to exploit.

I hope there'll be some background music to give this fantasy world a real atmosphere.

For a demo, the duration is very good, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

trash golem

Art is really good, looks kinda like Sulcate, fetishes for now are futa on male(right my alley), dungeon crawling and fighting are there just to stretch the play time between sex scenes but are bearable, too much exposition on worldbuilding for my taste, but its skipable so its fine. Waiting patiently for more content.