4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A mighty wizard king has been trapped between realms for centuries after a betrayal by his queen. In his absence demons have overrun much of the world, tainting the source of magic and causing women to grow fat, juicy cocks. Awakening in the middle of a forest with no recollection of your past you are tasked with finding a way to free the king from his prison. So get ready, gear up, find the king's relics, fight the demon army, and suck a dick? all To Save a King.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-03-25
Developer: tsandds123 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

tsk_sample1.jpg tsk_sample2.jpg tsk_sample3.jpg tsk_sample4.jpg tsk_sample5.jpg tsk_sample6.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
tsandds123 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge and thread ownership by opening a ticket:

------------------------------------------------------------
Dayum those dicks are huuuuge. The right size for our size queen Icarus Media :ROFLMAO:

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
First impressions of the game is that, it looks fine. It can be a pretty good game if the development goes well.

The game does leave something to be desired, more particularly the combat and sex scene, but it is it's first iteration so it's fine, as it can be improved later. Overall it seems to have legs to stand on.

I did however find three bugs:

1- When Amber is helping you fight, if you finish the monster off with her, "it don't go down", you have to attack with the MC to finish them off.

2- On the Skeleton Maze, you can move through this wall.
1696415354545.png

3- After taking to Amber to gather the ingredient she tells me to go to the above Maze again, can't leave the maze because map doesn't work, and can't kill the boss because it gives me an renpy error, so I'm stuck.

After that I stopped playing, so no clue on what comes after.

Reactions: 08/15Wixxer

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
You afraid of a little dick bro?

Just for that, I hope there's lots of gay content.

Hoping to see the MC getting piped by lots of massive futa shifty sticks.
i'm just not interested in dicks ^^ if i have to kick one irl so it don't get in my confort zone i'm not scared of it ^^ and i was just signaling the missing tag before getting out of it, you can hope for all the gay content you want to your ass content i give not fuck about it :D

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
So far I like the game, it has a solid base to build upon.

Looking forward to actually see the Spider Queen and the Cultist Girl.

3- After taking to Amber to gather the ingredient she tells me to go to the above Maze again, can't leave the maze because map doesn't work, and can't kill the boss because it gives me an renpy error, so I'm stuck.

Maybe try again from a different save point? I would say it's worth it. The Ward Keeper scene is really hot!

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The game is off to a good start. The base is incredibly solid, the premice is interesting and you already got a future branching questline... so development-wise it can become a big, profitable project with patience and care.
The biggest plus is that the art is very good, so this is something outstanding already for the dev.

Also, i try to be logical about my thinking, but them futa dongs is what brought me to the game anyways.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
ToSaveAKing-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Hey there
Reactions: Kekora and Bob69

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
First impressions of the game is that, it looks fine. It can be a pretty good game if the development goes well.

The game does leave something to be desired, more particularly the combat and sex scene, but it is it's first iteration so it's fine, as it can be improved later. Overall it seems to have legs to stand on.

I did however find three bugs:

1- When Amber is helping you fight, if you finish the monster off with her, "it don't go down", you have to attack with the MC to finish them off.

2- On the Skeleton Maze, you can move through this wall.
View attachment 2979207

Hey there, thanks for the feedback, I was aware of 1 and 2 but I deemed them non-issues for v0.1 since I haven't finalized the combat and dungeon mechanics and they're likely to be changed soon anyway (I'll be posting some polls for patrons after the game circulates for a bit).
As for 3 I'll have to look into it and thank you for bringing it to my attention.
I've just started the game and I noticed there's no music and sound effects, is it normal?
Yes, unfortunately there is no music or sound as of now, I decided it was best to focus on the art and gameplay for the early versions but I'll be adding some music and sound effects in future versions.
And here i thought i can finally play a game where i fk futas but alas it's another ordinary futa genre with a beta mc
Funny thing, I actually have an alpha route already planned, idk if you played the game but there's a branch at the beginning of the game that says (not implemented) next to it that'll essentially be a "Go to the adventurers' guild, get buff, and be the one doing the fucking" kinda thing. But of course whether or not it gets added sooner rather than later is going to be dependent on how my patrons vote on polls in the future.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes