4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
looks amazing but..are all the woman with dick?
or .. is the futa avoidable or at least choosable ?
Futa is not avoidable.

This all looks like fantastic work and I really do hope this is a fruitfull endevor for you! Is it possible that you would consider implementing the choice to play as a non-futa female instead of the male main character in the future?
It's definitely something I would consider, but it would likely be years away before I would be able to implement that as it would basically require me to write a completely new story to accommodate a female mc who has to avoid magic all together to not become a futa.

Is there going to be any male on futa in this or is it just going to be futa on male? I do like futa on male but I prefer it when theres a mix of both.
I'd also like to know, strictly futa on male is a no for me .
Male on Futa is planned but I'd like to flush out the Futa on Male content first, so it'll be some time before it gets added to the game, probably sometime late this year at the earliest.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
will you be deleting Futa on Male in the future? but there are only scenes like this, that’s why they love this game ((
Futa is not avoidable.

It's definitely something I would consider, but it would likely be years away before I would be able to implement that as it would basically require me to write a completely new story to accommodate a female mc who has to avoid magic all together to not become a futa.

Male on Futa is planned but I'd like to flush out the Futa on Male content first, so it'll be some time before it gets added to the game, probably sometime late this year at the earliest.

• Haha
Reactions: LorfOfPotatoes

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
will you be deleting Futa on Male in the future? but there are only scenes like this, that’s why they love this game ((
No I will not be deleting any content that's already in the game, sorry I might have made that a little confusing, what I meant was that I want to expand the amount of Futa on Male in the game first that way there is a good chunk of content for Futa on Male fans before branching into other fetishes.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
1. The potions are useless:
a) When I die I respawn with full health and the enemy disappears.
b) When I die fighting one of 3 enemies the enemy dies and the next one appears + I revive with full health.
c) When I die fighting the boss I revive with full health and continue the fight.
d) My healer can heal me above 100 HP + I have 19 unused potions. Opening those chests is not very exciting, only potions...
2. Amber anal scene doesn't even have 1 CG.
3. I can talk to Amber about learning spells from the book indefinetely.
4. There are too few inventory items (armor/swords) + nothing drops from monsters.
5. Bugged saves in dungeons are annoying +:
scr.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: forsenBajsinhere

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
b) When I die fighting one of 3 enemies the enemy dies and the next one appears + I revive with full health.
c) When I die fighting the boss I revive with full health and continue the fight.
d) My healer can heal me above 100 HP + I have 19 unused potions. Opening those chests is not very exciting, only potions...
4. There are too few inventory items (armor/swords) + nothing drops from monsters.
View attachment 3305545
1. The potions are also useless in Tales of Androgyny. Among other games where those things are REALLY needed.
2. It's a new game under construction.
3. Chill. :coffee::cool:

tsandds123

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 3305545
The potions being useless is partially tied to the bugged saves, I have some game over scenes planned for when you drop to 0 HP but I don't want to implement them until dungeon saves are working, so for now I just have things set to revive you when hitting 0. Overhealing is an intended mechanic so as to not feel like you've lost anything for healing when too close to max HP, but you do lose any remaining extra health at the end of a battle (HP gets set back to 100 if HP is more than 100).

There are a few scenes in the game that don't have CG's right, just an unfortunate circumstance of me writing faster than I can acquire art for the game, I figure it's better to at least put the scenes in the game to show people what's coming than to have nothing at all.

Talking to amber indefinitely is just a temporary way of repeating a scene until I get the scene replay feature set up.

Inventory/Item systems are still very much in early development, right now many of the chests are placeholders and monsters have an internal gold value which is awarded at the end of combat but gold has no purpose right now as I haven't implemented the shop system yet either, I'm looking into changing the monsters drops systems as well but haven't decided on how exactly I want to handle it yet.

I'm currently working to get the save issues solved, switching the project to run on the newly released Ren'Py 8.2 seems promising but I need to do some more in depth testing to make sure nothing else is broken by doing this, so hopefully saves will be fixed Soon™

Thank you for the feedback and hopefully I was able to address your concerns.

1. The potions are also useless in Tales of Androgyny. Among other games where those things are REALLY needed.
2. It's a new game under construction.
3. Chill. :coffee::cool:
No need to put people down for having an opinion, any kind of feedback that isn't just "This game sucks" provides a good foundation for me to work on.

Last edited:

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
The potions being useless is partially tied to the bugged saves, I have some game over scenes planned for when you drop to 0 HP but I don't want to implement them until dungeon saves are working, so for now I just have things set to revive you when hitting 0. Overhealing is an intended mechanic so as to not feel like you've lost anything for healing when too close to max HP, but you do lose any remaining extra health at the end of a battle (HP gets set back to 100 if HP is more than 100).

There are a few scenes in the game that don't have CG's right, just an unfortunate circumstance of me writing faster than I can acquire art for the game, I figure it's better to at least put the scenes in the game to show people what's coming than to have nothing at all.

Talking to amber indefinitely is just a temporary way of repeating a scene until I get the scene replay feature set up.

Inventory/Item systems are still very much in early development, right now many of the chests are placeholders and monsters have an internal gold value which is awarded at the end of combat but gold has no purpose right now as I haven't implemented the shop system yet either, I'm looking into changing the monsters drops systems as well but haven't decided on how exactly I want to handle it yet.

I'm currently working to get the save issues solved, switching the project to run on the newly released Ren'Py 8.2 seems promising but I need to do some more in depth testing to make sure nothing else is broken by doing this, so hopefully saves will be fixed Soon™

Thank you for the feedback and hopefully I was able to address your concerns.

No need to put people down for having an opinion, any kind of feedback that isn't just "This game sucks" provides a good foundation for me to work on.
Heh, look at you being respectful!
Lol nah, I don't do "putting down", I'm as civil as I can be. It was more a request.
But yeah I'll lay off, no worries.

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
hey dev, just wanted to tell you that this is a fun game, the story and worldbuilding is nice and the adventuring part has a nice retro rpg flair to it. the smut is also well-written, i'm very much looking forward to some more artwork to the scenes.

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
No I will not be deleting any content that's already in the game, sorry I might have made that a little confusing, what I meant was that I want to expand the amount of Futa on Male in the game first that way there is a good chunk of content for Futa on Male fans before branching into other fetishes.
will I be able to enjoy both options or have to stick to a single path.
Would you consider setting up a Kofi, for ones that prefer the none sub based support platforms, as subs do not sound appealing to a student
Also when do you estimate the art for all the current scenes would be implimented

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes