U

User_10739

Pretty soon I am just going to push this girl into traffic myself because this freaking game goes nowhere...

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Lets see...interesting concept, dev seems to want solid footing with less bugs and grammar errors in the beginning but would have been nice to have more than one option to do something on the only day that you can actually play as the mc

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
unoficially I can say what's new

we still have only one day, but now you can interact with both your sisters and mother, besides that there is a small new event with janice (getting a pill from her), and that's it as far as I know

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I can do the new events, but I swear they've removed some of the old events. Can't finish the scene with with Alice anymore, still searching for the rest of Mom and Mia content.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Does this version have a definitive end point or are all Day 1 threads left hanging?

@HydraHenker, this has a ton of potential and polish that I was absolutely not expecting. Speaking critically, that 10 minute introduction, while absolutely necessary to understand what's going on, does you no favors. It is extremely bland and boring until you get into the HUD explanations. Once you get into the HUD and the game's mechanics, it is like a veil is lifted and the game goes from recycle bin candidate to "Whoa, this is going to be something extremely deep and fun to play."

Also, I know you have every reason in the world to disregard this next bit of criticism but I'll say it anyway. No matter how much time, effort and pride you put into the CAS model, you should replace it. She is the first interaction for the player and she's intentionally hideous. In a fap game. I think making her a lure for the player might make your game more successful.

One bug/inconsistency: When you peek in on Lisa through the window on a new run through Day 1, she says she already told you nothing was wrong even if you didn't talk to her in that iteration.

This game looks like it will be awesome. The modelling and graphics work are just top notch. Lots of luck going forward.
Thanks for the feedback! and finding that bug/inconsistency

I guess CAS for now is a love or hate character. But will get more 'adaptive' to players kinks further on.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! and finding that bug/inconsistency

I guess CAS for now is a love or hate character. But will get more 'adaptive' to players kinks further on.
For what it's worth, i think CAS is the best thing about the whole game. And i'm very happy to see you confirming that CAS will "evolve" as the game progresses. Day 1 , she's hideous, Day 14, she'll outshine all the other girls in the game. At least, that's what i'd like to see. An added motivation for the game.

Reactions: HydraHenker

Robillard

Oct 2, 2017
I recieved this error after talking to the girl handing out pamphlets Not sure what else might have caused it and have no clue about what I am looking at. Just figured I would share to help the Dev find bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this one when I rollback and then hit the Back button to be able to try and avoid the girl with the pamphlets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robillard

Oct 2, 2017
OK, been playing this for a little while now so I can offer my opinions.

I love the concept and the artwork is pretty good. The story seems fairly well written and the gameplay is pretty smooth.

Two things I see that bug me a little.
1. The ammount of XP needed to advance vs the ammount of xp you get on attempts. a lot of grinding has to take place (unless I am missing something everyone else has seen, or they are not in this update) in order to get your stats up (i.e. Lockpick to get in Lisa's desk, persuade to get Dana to go to coffee with you.)
2. Everyone's nipples look flat. Almost like the old nude 'clothes' that people modded into older games.

Anyway, do with that info whatever you will. I enjoy the game and hope you keep up the good work!

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
OK, been playing this for a little while now so I can offer my opinions.

I love the concept and the artwork is pretty good. The story seems fairly well written and the gameplay is pretty smooth.

Two things I see that bug me a little.
1. The ammount of XP needed to advance vs the ammount of xp you get on attempts. a lot of grinding has to take place (unless I am missing something everyone else has seen, or they are not in this update) in order to get your stats up (i.e. Lockpick to get in Lisa's desk, persuade to get Dana to go to coffee with you.)
2. Everyone's nipples look flat. Almost like the old nude 'clothes' that people modded into older games.

Anyway, do with that info whatever you will. I enjoy the game and hope you keep up the good work!

thanks for the feedback!

I will look into those bugs, that back button in renpy is a nightmare to handle.

im trying to not make it so grindy. for now if you fail a skill check it is because it's not developed yet since you can't level up a skill as of this version of the game :D .

My idea is a natural progression of XP until you can level up and then some situations will resolve more easily or unlock a new ones

cheers

Robillard

Oct 2, 2017
thanks for the feedback!

I will look into those bugs, that back button in renpy is a nightmare to handle.

im trying to not make it so grindy. for now if you fail a skill check it is because it's not developed yet since you can't level up a skill as of this version of the game :D .

My idea is a natural progression of XP until you can level up and then some situations will resolve more easily or unlock a new ones

cheers
Thanks for the response!

So that means that there are some scenes alluded too ('?' in the girls day 1 page) that I will not be able to access till another update? Just trying to figure out where the end is for this update without digging out the CGs.

And I might as well throw my 2 cents in on this topic. I like CAS, before looking through this thread I already understood that she was going to get better looking from a conversation you have with her and I am looking forward to the progression of that.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for the response!

So that means that there are some scenes alluded too ('?' in the girls day 1 page) that I will not be able to access till another update? Just trying to figure out where the end is for this update without digging out the CGs.

All the ? are accessible with the exception of 2nd in the Evening of Mia which is a bug.

Reactions: Robillard
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes