Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not a bad start, Cas is amusing enough to keep me hanging on but I am concerned that it says 0.2 and still has very little content.

I'm concerned because if that's 2 updates worth of content then it's going to be a hell of a long time until it's got a decent amount worth sitting down and playing through.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Don't tell me that blue thing is our love interest? o_O
She's like a wing-man/interface excuse that lives in your head. Judging from in-game dialogue as the game progresses she'll basically get hotter the more time she spends in your brain, and can upgrade your powers while helping you jerk off better. :)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
1. nice gameplay, good potential, great idea, excellent story.
2 no more blue titties, please! :(

U

User_10739

I kept waiting for the option to show up to push Dana into traffic!!!
Nothing worse than a game that revolves around doing the same thing over and over and over again...

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
I extracted the files, didn't do much sorting on them. Basically just left out things like the map and the background. You can take a look at them here if interested.

Reactions: Cirro84

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Neat premise and girls. Could use an indicator of when you reach the end of current content for a girl--something simple like a note in the "memory" logs.

Keep it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: groove888

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Always nice to see a (relatively) new idea on the scene.

I have to say it didn't overstay its welcome as quickly as I would have expected, so hopefully the addition of new events each day will keep things fresh. But I could definitely see players getting frustrated if each update only fleshes out pre-existing days or adds a single day each time, because I definitely felt like I wasn't making much progress in this version.

Given that having the players keep track of too much shit could make this project go tits up, I also appreciate that the game straight up tells you the effects of events you've already seen before. Pretty slick game design in that regard.

Contravene

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure if CAS looks more like an anorexic grandma, or a desiccated corpse. Either way, I don't like the look.

Edit:
Oh, wait. Seems that future versions will include a way to change that.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really enjoy the whole concept of being stuck in a time frame majora's mask style and repeating events until they play out how I wish, I also appreciate the creator's inclusion of the memory interface, making it easier to play the game without a walkthrough so I don't miss anything

the whole parasite and alien thing are weird as fuck but whatever

speaking of not needing a walkthrough, I can't get dana evening and night events, any ideas?

Last edited:
L

Lenor

You have to research what she likes, save her a few times and then you get the option to follow her.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I missed when she talks about aliens and persians, but them she gets pissed thinking you are stealing her work and I can't do anything beyond that, already tried every option at the library and with her, I already groped her while saving her, already asked about her book, and got to the point where she notices your erection and leave, MC talks about following her but he does not

L

Lenor

He doesn't follow her automatically, it's a separate action you have to choose.

Reactions: gestved
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes