L

Lenor

Hello Everyone!

I am the creator of Time Loop Hunter.

Glad to find it here, love the feedback!

I have just launch the Patreon page and I will continue to work on the game.

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers
Patreon link?

NVM, found it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
thanks! I didn't want to break the 3 post rule by putting my patreon Link. I'm going to be lurking this thread if anyone have a question. ...
Oh, they will drop faster than you expect eventually. I will try this game as soon as there is more content added. Like the refreshing and silly time warp approach the game seems to take for story building, which is hardly used by anyone else iirc. Also enjoy the anti-hero image of pc, which gives more possibilities for inconvenient decisions. Hope for some funny encounters on the way. :)

Please keep us updated on development, and don't forget to post images of what to expect in future versions. Also welcome to the forum Hydra, nice to see you being with us! :) You might want to ask one of the members, first and foremost the mods, to receive your 'developer' badge asap.

Edit: ty @Davidreiter, good job. *thumbs up*

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Oh, they will drop faster than you expect eventually. I will try this game as soon as there is more content added. Like the refreshing and silly time warp approach the game seems to take for story building, which is hardly used by anyone else iirc. Also enjoy the anti-hero image of pc, which gives more possibilities for inconvenient decisions. Hope for some funny encounters on the way. :)

Please keep us updated on development, and don't forget to post images of what to expect in future versions. Also welcome to the forum Hydra, nice to see you being with us! :) You might want to ask one of the members, first and foremost the mods, to receive your 'developer' badge asap.
Alreade talk to a staff memebr he get it in a view min.

Reactions: Cirro84

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
thanks! I see i have my Game developer badge!

On the next version I'm going to introduce the family of the MC (mother + 2 sisters)

cheers!

Reactions: Krull and elmandor
L

Lenor

Cool. Let me know if you need someone to test early builds.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Well, aren't we lucky ? In the same week , we get treated to not one, but three vn's who look very promising. I'm a sucker for Groundhog Day stories, although, i can understand how some folks may find them repetitive. Once we get past that weird as fuck "Back to the Future " reference, we get CAS, she's a treat, and off we go . On a sidenote, this might be a too ambitious project, because of that premiss "it's the same day, but different things happen". Reset from Day 2 is one thing, but resetting from Day 14 is a whole different animal. The Dev might get caught on a catch 22, where he can get himself into the weeds of endless tangents, OR risking frustrating folks, stuck with repeating everything they've done for 14 Days straight. I'll keep an eye out, for this one .

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, thank lord for the skip button

maybe the creator can add something like going back to a specific day instead of day one later down the road

L

Lenor

Well, aren't we lucky ? In the same week , we get treated to not one, but three vn's who look very promising. I'm a sucker for Groundhog Day stories, although, i can understand how some folks may find them repetitive. Once we get past that weird as fuck "Back to the Future " reference, we get CAS, she's a treat, and off we go . On a sidenote, this might be a too ambitious project, because of that premiss "it's the same day, but different things happen". Reset from Day 2 is one thing, but resetting from Day 14 is a whole different animal. The Dev might get caught on a catch 22, where he can get himself into the weeds of endless tangents, OR risking frustrating folks, stuck with repeating everything they've done for 14 Days straight. I'll keep an eye out, for this one .
I'm pretty sure you can reset each day individually.

DeadSarathi

Sep 22, 2017
How do I follow Dana, I saved her, stalked her, groped while saving her and the mc says he thinks he should follow her. Then the time changes and i don't get the option to follow. am i missing something?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes