Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Interesting game concept. It's like you can grind your way into unlocking every event on each day that way you won't miss anything. I also love the models.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I was hoping it was a significant update, but it seems to be mostly a technical update. Grammar, bug fixing, etc. At least I couldn't find any new scenes.

Reactions: RobJoy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well ...

if i get possibility to go return in past 15 days in my life.... well..... that will probably not change anything except avoiding me to get that cold i catch 3 days ago... still a bonus XD

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was hoping it was a significant update, but it seems to be mostly a technical update. Grammar, bug fixing, etc. At least I couldn't find any new scenes.
he posted the changelog last page, this is as you said a technical update, the new version will probably come out in the next couple weeks

Hello Everyone!

New Public version 0.02.1 just before releasing the patreon version

Change-log:

• Improved Car accident event
  • Added some missing art
  • Bug fixes and grammar fixes
  • Sneak peek to next version (ask CAS about it)

Reactions: Sinndallas

Malkav

May 28, 2017
well ...

if i get possibility to go return in past 15 days in my life.... well..... that will probably not change anything except avoiding me to get that cold i catch 3 days ago... still a bonus XD
Your imagination must be very limited!

You could win lotto rewards, horse racing, betting in general.

If you have some sort of dark desire which may be criminal, you could also live that fantasy and erase it afterwards.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
he posted the changelog last page, this is as you said a technical update, the new version will probably come out in the next couple weeks
The update is mostly technical and grammar. It has a few art that was missing with what the MC describe.

There is also some improvement to the whole car accident. It now looks like this:
CarrAccidentjanasavesdana.png

as oppose to the image in the first page of this thread

cheers!

Reactions: Sinndallas

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
can't wait to play this new version ^^
so please go to this thread and post +1 and pray for a good soul to show up and send a mod the new version so he can update this thread

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
What are the commands? Or a walkthorugh? I take any. Thanks

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Does this version have a definitive end point or are all Day 1 threads left hanging?

@HydraHenker, this has a ton of potential and polish that I was absolutely not expecting. Speaking critically, that 10 minute introduction, while absolutely necessary to understand what's going on, does you no favors. It is extremely bland and boring until you get into the HUD explanations. Once you get into the HUD and the game's mechanics, it is like a veil is lifted and the game goes from recycle bin candidate to "Whoa, this is going to be something extremely deep and fun to play."

Also, I know you have every reason in the world to disregard this next bit of criticism but I'll say it anyway. No matter how much time, effort and pride you put into the CAS model, you should replace it. She is the first interaction for the player and she's intentionally hideous. In a fap game. I think making her a lure for the player might make your game more successful.

One bug/inconsistency: When you peek in on Lisa through the window on a new run through Day 1, she says she already told you nothing was wrong even if you didn't talk to her in that iteration.

This game looks like it will be awesome. The modelling and graphics work are just top notch. Lots of luck going forward.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
cas model actually will change, but only after your "brain" gets used to her

all I'm missing in this version is something with mia at evening, already groped her, fingered her, fucked her, and I ran out of options, tried doing nothing, stopping along the way after groping and fingering, tried raising lust but all it did was fuck her anyway with no consequences

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes