icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
go to school in the morning of day 2 and enter, you will see some suspicious people enter a room, them you have to go to janice on daytime at rally point. Reset and try to break into the room in the first day, you won't be able, so you have to talk to janice on the second day
I wasn't able to get to this point until i did this:
In order to see the suit, you need to let Janice save Dana. She will ask you about Dana. To have all the topics of information you must speak with Dana on day 2 in the library and get her to tell you about food she likes and that she has no boyfriend (Janice must have shown interest in Dana for this option to show). Then redo the perfect speech (letting her save Dana again - you must see the Girl's photo on Janice's phone during the speech making) and you will se the suits in the lobby. PS: To get all options with Janice, you will need to the speech both by letting her save Dana and with you saving Dana.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
Since the 3 update my save files always say it not compatible with this version even if i delete all my old save and start over from scratch. How should i fix it?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I'm only missing event #6 out of 7 for Janise on day2 (morning). Tried multiples variations but can't seem to find the right one. Anybody has any clues?

Edit: Never mind, I just found it. Let Dana have the accident without taking the documents out of the storage room.

Last edited:

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Nothing happens when I go to school in the morning of day 2. I've tried all the paths...
In my experience you have to move the truck, then lie to Janice in your first meeting (i.e. so she'll invite you to the meeting at night), then have Janice save Dana. At the night meeting, you have to give Janice all the facts about Dana so Janice will let you help with speech. She should be pointing to a phone. Then on Day 2, you'll get the event with suits.

Edit: Never mind, I just found it. Let Dana have the accident without taking the documents out of the storage room.
This didn't work for me. Can you be more specific? (I didn't steal the documents, I let Dana have the Accident, and I helped Janice with her speech)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was missing the janitor lady with the storage key, in the morning of the first day, haven't paid attention

now I can get the document before the suits

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I finally got the last two memories from janice, but I'm still missing the last from the last day, I'm assuming it's bugged since I gave Janice the document and nothing happened, surely the last entry is giving her the document

and the last entrance from short memory day 1 morning still missing, but it's probably also bugged, since I think it's probably stealing key from janitor, and I did it already

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
One tip to @HydraHenker , make it visible how many fun points are available each version, I was able to get the fucking mia event on her memory list but I fucked her while I had too many lust points, so I didn't get the fun point for fucking her properly
This was actually on porpoise . You will get the point if you actively want it

I finally got the last two memories from janice, but I'm still missing the last from the last day, I'm assuming it's bugged since I gave Janice the document and nothing happened, surely the last entry is giving her the document
It's not

and the last entrance from short memory day 1 morning still missing, but it's probably also bugged, since I think it's probably stealing key from janitor, and I did it already
It is

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
This didn't work for me. Can you be more specific? (I didn't steal the documents, I let Dana have the Accident, and I helped Janice with her speech)
Anyone? I have the same problem. Memory 6 for Janice on the second day. I've saved Dana, Let Janice save Dana and let Dana have the accident. I've taken the documents and left them alone. I've helped with the speech, met Janice in the morning, been to both closets, and tried both options.

What am I missing?

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
I was missing the janitor lady with the storage key, in the morning of the first day, haven't paid attention

now I can get the document before the suits
which janitor lady? o_O i didnt met her once. I saw the suits 1 time and never met them again. And on day 2 janice said the need a hand but i am always leaving.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
which janitor lady? o_O i didnt met her once. I saw the suits 1 time and never met them again. And on day 2 janice said the need a hand but i am always leaving.
like I said, in the morning of the first day, she is in the university, inside it

you'll only know about her if you have janice help you break into storage room in the morning of the second day before suits show up, them she mentions that the janitor lady has the keys

you have to talk to janice at day time of the second day after you saw the suits, I don't know if it'll work every day, probably will

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Error Report - Bug

After watching Alice shower and being spotted before leaving (unsuccessful attempt to leave at RESET REQ point). Then went to Janice and did perfect speech answers (have document but didn't give it to her).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lonewolf0678

Jul 20, 2017
Nice game but i feel like i stuck somehow anytime have to do the same things and not get forward. gives some Walkthrough of that game?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
theorically there is a oficial walkthrough to 15$ patrons

Weird, I already stared at Janice tits during speech planning and the last entry keep not showing for me, there is something specific I need to do?

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Walkthrough'ish (list of memories available... minus one Janice Day 2 it seems)
First off, thanks for this. I was thinking about taking Screenshots once I unlocked everything, but was having issues with a few from Janice and Mom. If you're curious about the Day 2 Janice you're missing, I've put it behind a spoiler tag here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weird, I already stared at Janice tits during speech planning and the last entry keep not showing for me, there is something specific I need to do?
This took me a few times too. I think it finally triggered when I did it while she was showing me the picture on her phone. I can't remember exactly.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
never got her to show me a picture in the phone I guess
got it, you need to let janice save dana, them she will show you a picture from the black lady from the suits (probably required to see them at college day 2 morning), them if you check her breasts the last entry unlocks

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes