VN Others Abandoned The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
@The void club Will you be stringing the chapters together at some point instead of having them separated out like they are now? Or do our choices have no real impact on future chapters?
For now, all chapters will be separated, so that everybody has the same ending. Until we have a writer that stay with us on the longer term, that could work on that, we'll stay like that. And we also want to work more on the main game to make it the main point of the game (dating girl while managing the club). The main game demo should be available now, you can find it here:

We talked with a moderator and we'll make another post just for the management game.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
So the main game is finally out! For now it is only a demo, where you can only access Triss completely but we work on finishing the other current girls, adding more contents and events.

You can play online or download it:

Enjoy, and please send us your review ;)

306201 306202

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I do not understand what differences there are between the "main game" and the loose chapters?

the main game that will be a version where the 7 parts released join in a single game with extras or something like a "GOTY"?

and already I would love it if one of those parties visited the universe Kim possible there are female characters to fill enough material of the game

and it would be cool if another were the Thundercats universe

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the first voidclub game was abonded so i wonder how long it takes before sthis becomes abonded

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What "main" game? What are those codes given to integrate girls into the club? Its kinda confusing.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
the first voidclub game was abonded so i wonder how long it takes before sthis becomes abonded
The first game was not planned well enough, it took to much time to produce, now we are back on a more stable plan that we can support, we've been releasing chapters every month since november and we also created a management game based on the void club.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
What "main" game? What are those codes given to integrate girls into the club? Its kinda confusing.
We decided to make a two parts game, one with chapters, following stories in different universe, and one where you live as a young guy managing the void club (kind of a dating/managing game) and in this part, there's a place where you can enter those codes so the girl from the chapter become available in the club. (and we will add more stuff from the code ex: if you integrate a girl from pokemon, there might be stuff from pokemon in the game also appearing) It's confusing because we have to split the forum thread, but we are talking with a uploader to help us create the post. It might be easier to understand while playing the game:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes